Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > The Elder Scrolls Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

200K Gold!!!! Legendary account! 2 lvl 50. Necromancer, Sorcerer. 980 CP, MAX PROFESS

Discussion on 200K Gold!!!! Legendary account! 2 lvl 50. Necromancer, Sorcerer. 980 CP, MAX PROFESS within the The Elder Scrolls Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
200K Gold!!!! Legendary account! 2 lvl 50. Necromancer, Sorcerer. 980 CP, MAX PROFESS

Account comes with clean, personal mail that you can use or attach it to your own mail!Stats:

Have ezabi the banker! Tons of collected Appearances!! Lots of Pets and Mounts! Attunable stations!

CP: 980 CP

Max level characters:
High-Elf Sorcerer Male
Breton Necromancer Male

Gold: 200K!

Purchased DLCs/Expansions: Dark Brotherhood, Imperial city, Orsinium, Thieves Guild, Dragon Bones, Dragonhold, Morrowind, Murkmire, Scalebreaker, Summerset, Clockwork City, Wrathstone.

Legendary Items: Lots across all chars!

Fully Leveled professions: Blacksmithing 50, Clothing 50, Jewel Crafting 50, Woodworking 50, Alchemy 50, Enchanting 50, Provisioning 50.

Fully Leveled Guilds: Undaunted 10, Fighters Guild 10, Mages Guild 10, Thieves Guild 12.

Main Quest completed: 11/11 High-Elf Sorcerer.

Skyshards:

I. 132
II. 79

Highlights: 3 name change, 3 Race Change. Tons of collected Appearances! Lots of Trophies! Lots of Pets and Mounts! Lots of Mementos! Have ezabi the banker! Provisioning Stations, Attunable BLacksmithing Station, Attunable Clothier Station, Attunable Woodworking station! 20K Achievements!

Screens:

Price: 500€

I dont go first

discord: XVIX#0983

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PC - Legendary account! 2 lvl 50. Necromancer, Sorcerer. 980 CP, MAX PROFESSIONS 7/7,
01/29/2020 - The Elder Scrolls Online Trading - 0 Replies
Tired of grinding? Want to get straight into adventures? Then this account will be perfect for you! It includes a high CP character that is ready for any activity in game and spares you from the most tedious activity – grinding to enjoy the game! Account comes with clean, personal mail that you can use or attach it to your own mail! Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/LTcm3V3 Stats: Have ezabi the banker! Tons of collected Appearances!! Lots of Pets and Mounts! Attunable stations!
200k kill max - 200k death max.CT 5.4
08/01/2018 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies
It's not an interesting sharing, but there it is. they added me on skype and asked me to do this '-', it's so simple that I decide to do
How to make Necromancer Robe look like Necromancer Robe in offical eudemon server?
12/11/2017 - EO PServer Hosting - 15 Replies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqDRrwfbTyI
EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ oder Inno3D iChill GeForce GTX 980 Ti HerculeZ X3
07/15/2015 - Hardware Discussions / Questions - 7 Replies
Hey, ich habe vor knapp 3 Wochen eine EVGA GTX 980 TI bei Hardwareversand bestellt (https://www.hardwareversand.de/6144+MB/244034/EVG A+GeForce+GTX+980+Ti+ACX+2.0%2B%2C+6GB+GDDR5%2C+DV I%2C+HDMI%2C+3x+DisplayPort.article) und sie ist immer noch nicht auf Lager. Die Inno3D(Inno3D iChill GeForce GTX 980 Ti HerculeZ X3 Air Boss Ultra, 6GB GDDR5, DVI, HDMI, 3x DisplayPort günstig kaufen) ist zurzeit auf Lager und ich überlege sie anstatt der EVGA zu bestellen. Gehäuse -...