Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Training Gear sets

Discussion on Training Gear sets within the The Elder Scrolls Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Training Gear sets

Hello,

I would like to buy:

-> Twice born star set light Armor hand + shoulder + leg + feet + waist
Type: Any
Level Range: 32
Style: Any
Traits: Training

-> Law of Julianos sword *2
Traits: Sharpened & precise

-> Law of Julianos Flame staff
Traits: Sharpened

-> Law of Julianos heavy Armor Chest

-> Law of Julianos medium Armor head

Pm with your price and delivery time
I dont give the materials.

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Powered By Fonzy | Custom DayZ Standalone Gear Sets | The Cheapest Gear Sets | BASE
09/23/2022 - DayZ Trading - 8 Replies
The Duping_Hooligans are now here providing the cheapest, but best gear sets on the market Fonzy Himself will dupe your gear! We dupe full bodies in-front of you to create our sets. We do not have to crash the server to dupe like these other guys! We can create 50 sets in less than 5 minutes! How we do business: 1: Think of the guns, clothes, and items you want
[Selling] DayZ Standalone .60 Gear! $1.5-1 Set! $5.00-5 Sets! $7.50-10 Sets!
03/11/2022 - DayZ Trading - 6 Replies
Monday-Friday from 4:30-22:00 | Saturday-Sunday From 1:00-22:00 1) You check all the sets we are offering (Guns We Offer!) http://imgur.com/a/0EjwO : Set 1: (Assualt): Assault Set! - Album on Imgur Set 2: (Green!): Marksmen Set! - Album on Imgur 2) Deals We Offer: $1.50 - 1 Set | $5.00 - 5 Sets | $7.50 - 10 sets Meeting Point : Meeting Point - Album on Imgur
Sky Fire's DayZ Gear Sets! 5 Sets for $2.50! :D
04/11/2016 - DayZ Trading - 5 Replies
SkyFire’s DayZ Gear Sets! All sets will be delivered to a server of your choice at Cherno on the dock. Sets: The Shadow Killer Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Trading +12 assassin sets or +12 monk sets for +12 trojan or ninja sets
08/29/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hi all, i am trading either my assassin sets (both +12 knives p4 and p6 perm, +12 helm p2 perm, +12 armor no soul) or monk sets (both +12 beads p4 and p6 perm, +12 helm p2 perm, +12 armor no soul) for +12 trojan sets without epic weapons or +12 ninja sets. I am not selling my items in cps or cash. And i only trade a whole set for whole set, no separate. If u are interested in trading, u can send me a pm here or leave your skype, so i can pm u there. Thank You.
Cabal Rider: Auto Training and Stop Training in the Chatbox.
06/17/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 8 Replies
Every time I press Home and End, it says Auto Training and Stop Training. I'm kinda worried because it shows in the chat box. Am I the only one who can read it or others can?