Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for CP Boost

Discussion on Looking for CP Boost within the The Elder Scrolls Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 177
Received Thanks: 1,130
Looking for CP Boost

Im looking for someone whos boosting my ESO Account.
I know its not handmade, the most guys are botting and for doing nothing i dont pay 200$ or more(!)

I need an fair offer for ~ CP 250 to CP 500.

This isn´t an thread to discuss. I only want to see offers in this thread.
Old 05/14/2017, 15:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
40 millions exp order or less________$1=150k exp
41-80 millions exp order___________$1=190k exp
81 millions exp order or more_______$1=230k exp

and im streaming by steam - so you always sure im not botting because you can observe

CP250-500 is far more than $200
its near 73 Millions of exp - $383

if you will find very cheap price(less than 200) it will be 100% bot

also if you will find someone cheaper than me let me know, my prices is lowest on the market at the moment, among all HANDMADE and TRUSTED powerlevelers

if you want to be boosted by BOT, sic!
you will be banned and you will lost your ESO account

this thread is just funny to read, sorry =)
but you made my day by looking for bot boosting

my offer upstears
Old 05/14/2017, 23:18   #3

I think its a lot of money for it, thats the point.
In other games i have to pay a small piece of that price and there are a lots of things i could buy for such prices like a new TV or CPU or something.

btw i have around 5 mio ep rested bonus (i think about 20 lvls.)
Old 05/15/2017, 00:46   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
if count like handmade job ofc

usually any pro powerleveler can do 2millions exp per hour
its in average $15 per hour of job (or more)
compare to average salary in most EU countries and USA, its nothing, thats why it can looks like not cheap if count full order

but ofc there is some cheap offers, usually on russian sites
i saw an offer 1-50 levels for 999RUR(near $20) idk its handmade or not, but comparing to my and other prices its extremely cheap
Old 05/27/2017, 15:21   #5

I dont care about handmade leveling. Last days ive seen so much groups of 4 or 5 "players" which are grinding with their stupid bots and nobody will be banned.

*update*
I Need a service vor CP 298 to CP 500 or less and maybe a lvl service from 26 to 50.