Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > The Elder Scrolls Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Few accounts for ESO empty account or key on EU

Discussion on Few accounts for ESO empty account or key on EU within the The Elder Scrolls Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Few accounts for ESO empty account or key on EU

I have to offer few accounts for ESO account on EU or Key

Wildstar EU standard account with Gamescom Pack 2014 (I won game in contest, but I didn't really feel like playing it) on account is few chars, it's not some high lvls, main was around 20 Lvl Warrior, Granok, Soldier

Star Wars ToR account its also standard eu without any dlc's it was bought before it went free to play, so it characters with races that are now avaiable only buy buing them in shop, on account is male Sith Pureblood Sith Warrior Maruder 39lvl, female Mirialan Trooper at 23lvl and 2x 17 lvls female Twilek Smuggler and male Sith Pureblood Inquisitor.

I also have almost unused WoW account/battle net acccount on EU with WoW upgraded to Mist of Pandaria and, WoD trial 7 days is avaiable to unlocked, also Heart of The Storm and Heartstone on it

last but not least I have early acces Asteroids Outpost beta key on steam won from Curse Gamepedia < this game

if you're interested let me know, reason why I offer this is few my friends moved to ESO and I have no money atm to buy it so if I cought your interest let me know.