Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Elden Ring Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elden Ring Runes/Talismans/Armor/Gear/Weapons

Discussion on Elden Ring Runes/Talismans/Armor/Gear/Weapons within the Elden Ring Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elden Ring Runes/Talismans/Armor/Gear/Weapons

[PC ONLY]Selling all items for Elden Ring PvE/PvP battles!

Do you want that last piece of gear for your bleed build but don't want to do the work? How about becoming the most OP fighter in PvP? Newest OP weapons are available for you!

Add me on discord: Tech Studio#0001 and let me take care of you! Cheap prices, best service! Full armor sets starting at $3 with every million runes coming in at only $1! All items available! Fun fact: It takes 1,692,558,415 Runes to reach max level so get them here!

Full availability on the newest updates/patches!
Old 03/31/2022, 07:34   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quick and cheap!

Got 10m runes + some buff items and he delivered within 10 minutes of me messaging him! Very quick and easy, 100% would recommend

EDIT: Got some more items and even had him login to my account so he could give me items you cant drop to other players and he made it super quick
Thanks
1 User

Tags
armor, elden, elden ring, ring, runes

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Elden ring PC /PS4/PS5 runes Message me
04/27/2022 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Elden ring PC /PS4/PS5 runes Message me If you need PS4/PS5 34.95MILLION 699 Lords runes 9.99 usd 70.00MILLION 2x699 Lords runes 18 usd PC 100 million runes 16usd ! I need only your Ingame Name / Player Name
[Selling] [PC ONLY] EXTREMELY FAST DELIVERY ! ELDEN RING - RUNES | ITEMS | WEAPONS ETC..
04/27/2022 - Elden Ring Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I'm selling Elden Ring runes, items etc.. with an extremely fast delivery delay. It is easier and faster for both of us to deal on discord. 100M+10M free Runes : 15€ 200M+15M free Runes : 20€ 500M+20M free Runes : 30€ Items, weapons, talismans etc are FREE in a limit of 3 if you buy runes, else it will cost an extra 10€ Here is my discord : bastien#0001
Elden ring Runes/Items/Sets
03/24/2022 - Elden Ring Trading - 1 Replies
Runes Selling ❗️ The local universal currency is called "runes". It is spent on buying items and leveling up the character, and more❗️ РуRunes are transmitted as an item this item includes 50,000 Runes.Sold from a certain Number❗️ Approximate prices for the Rune are presented below❗️ 💎 25.000.000 Runes ✅-7$ 💎 80.000.000 Rune ✅ -10$ Sets: ❗️ This build is suitable for the Samurai class 10$❗️ ❗️ This Build includes: Statistics:
[Selling] Selling Cheap Elden Ring Runes- Fast Delivery & Securely
03/07/2022 - Elden Ring Trading - 0 Replies
U4GM ★★ Cheap Elden Ring Runes with Safe & Fast Delivery ★★ https://img.usfine.biz/upload/images/2022/03/1_16 46634512.jpg Hey there! We are offering Elden Ring Runes, with safe method and fast delivery time. Make sure use my coupon code "Cassie", save 5% off! Prcie changing in real time, check on our site for newest price.