Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Early Access Games
You last visited: Today at 11:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problems faced by indie games

Discussion on Problems faced by indie games within the Early Access Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problems faced by indie games

Hello, everybody!

It's a common problem this days, that some part of game auditory only like to play very popular games or the games that associate with some of these games. So, the some of unfinished unique games will never achieve sufficient level of support and never will be finished, like maybe that one:

I've heard, that this game maybe will not finished at time or will never be finished, if will not have enough support, but I don't want this to happen, so I created this post to find out why it happens (in your opinion), maybe only I like the game, it's artstyle and gameworld (Game Manual is absolutely free) so much. What do you think about it and what is some your favourite games that maybe going through the same situation.

Tags
fantasy, game, indie

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problems Problems Problems .......
10/27/2020 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
well it seems to me that the mods or what ever they are here are very biased against anyone who is not from Europe and speaks English As i have been trying to put a free to use English server on here and all i get is ignored or told some bullshit as i have followed all the rules as i understand them as have added names,start time with over 2 weeks and many picture etc etc etc so i think because i am from Australia and i offer something different to the normal i have been ignored even...
Some Problems Faced Me !
12/03/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello , please , binaries haters don't leave comments about binaries sucks and bla bla bla. i'm creating 5072 server . i got good source not edited so much but i have some problems hope some one can help me with. 1- archer attack is very high. tried another itemadd from another zf which has normal archer attack and still the archer is very strong. 2- auto invite: i add to cq_action: Insert INTO `cq_action` VALUES ('2030099', '2030098', '0000', '0123', '5', '00 00'); Insert INTO...
can any one solve me some problem had been faced me in my source
08/21/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
http://a7lashare.com//uploads/images/A7lashare-5eb 3c7db41.jpg
Future of gamehacking when faced...
04/11/2005 - Main - 1 Replies
Its 1:00am and I have a paper due at 9:00, so I cant write here as long as I might like to. But, I want to bring about a point I have confrenced after noticing a chain in game hacking and game protection. Basically, the point is, the game developers who make strong efforts (the good devs that really bust their balls over it) to limit exploiting and hacking are winning the battle over what is possible for users in games and what isn't. What I mean is, the feature implications of the average...