Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > e*pvp News > e*pvp News - EN
You last visited: Today at 07:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

elitepvpers stands with the Ukrainian people

Discussion on elitepvpers stands with the Ukrainian people within the e*pvp News - EN forum part of the e*pvp News category.

Old 02/27/2022, 00:05   #16

elite*gold: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexSIT View Post
Where is your humanity when Israel day by day killing all the palestine peoples and take their own lands? Do you have any proper answer for this? I will not donate any money for this type of discrimination!
How come every time the world unites behind a cause, some dipshit starts crying that they are not uniting behind THEIR cause?

The world standing up for Ukraine can only help bring peace to other regions in the long run, and Palestinians speaking out for the Ukraine, instead of whining because they are not the center of attention right now, would have been a meaningful gesture for once.

Maybe it is easier to rally behind the Ukraine because they haven't been bombing Russian civilians for decades ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/27/2022, 00:23   #17

elite*gold: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic17 View Post

Maybe it is easier to rally behind the Ukraine because they haven't been bombing Russian civilians for decades ?
You right they didnt bomb russian civilians, but did you watch the UN security council yesterday ? ukraine has murdered and burned alive russian people for years, but yes still no reason to invade the country and kill civilians

Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/27/2022, 00:29   #18

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 4,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic17 View Post
How come every time the world unites behind a cause, some dipshit starts crying that they are not uniting behind THEIR cause?

The world standing up for Ukraine can only help bring peace to other regions in the long run, and Palestinians speaking out for the Ukraine, instead of whining because they are not the center of attention right now, would have been a meaningful gesture for once.

What do you mean by "for once" exactly, and where do you see Palestinians whining because they're not the "center of attention"? People are just surprised that illegal occupation has suddenly become so easy to call out. Your attempts at delegitimizing the Palestinian struggle are ****-poor and quite frankly embarrassing.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/27/2022, 00:45   #19

elite*gold: 167
I hope my contribution helps to something better. *** be with you

Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/27/2022, 01:01   #20

elite*gold: 137
The Black Market: 250/0/2
Respect for doing this, although should have been done for the Palestinians too

Donated aswell

**** putin
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/27/2022, 01:37   #21

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaptine View Post
Where is the Ghost of Kyiv Landing and refueling ?

As far is I know they lost every airport or is that bs ?
Found the following for this:

Quote:
MiG-29 can operate from unimproved surfaces. They could literally be refueling and rearming in a barn next to a pasture.

//

I unfortunately do not have any Financial Availability to support Ukraine with Money, but they got my Full Support nonetheless.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2022, 01:44   #22

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsGamerDoc View Post
Respect for doing this, although should have been done for the Palestinians too

Donated aswell

**** putin
Guys, please keep in mind there is lots of fake news out there. Do you really think only Russia and the USA are spreading fakenews? There is so much bullshit in the media. I'm not defending Putins actions but we literally don't exactly know what and more importantly why it's happening.

Just my 2 cents
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2022, 08:42   #23

Quote:
Where is your humanity when Israel day by day killing all the palestine peoples and take their own lands? Do you have any proper answer for this? I will not donate any money for this type of discrimination!
Debatable. The Palestinian people dying are just a result of war casualties. Their main target is the large terrorist organizations. Research does great things. While it's unfortunate. It is what is happening. Just as civilians are now casualties in Ukraine.
Old 02/27/2022, 08:42   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuzFlips View Post

Ghost of Kyiv doing his job pretty **** well

I hope he is real tbh. Would be awesome if he was and kept doing his thing.

Old 02/27/2022, 12:06   #25

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 4,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGam3Ma2t3rxX View Post
Debatable. The Palestinian people dying are just a result of war casualties. Their main target is the large terrorist organizations. Research does great things. While it's unfortunate. It is what is happening. Just as civilians are now casualties in Ukraine.
You drank the koolaid. Research really does help a great deal, but you evidently have conducted none. People dying in defense of their land, resisting a blatantly illegal, decades-long occupation, are not mere war casualties. Israel slaughters innocents who are cruelly blockaded for years, depraved of land, water, crops, trees and more, with surgical precision.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2022, 12:18   #26

Ukraine, my heart and prayers go out to you. I’m fighting prayerfully on behalf of you. Jesus sends angels to protect you!

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2022, 15:51   #27

elite*gold: 8
respect!!

donated
Old 02/27/2022, 21:01   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2bober View Post
I am from germany -censored-, the fact that you think Ukraine did not do it, tells me that you are just some random child reading fake news from youtube/twitch live streamers.

The Council literary confirmed it you delusional child, where did I defend putin do you even know what you saying, read comments and dont just jump in if you have know idea
Ah yes, the good old instant flaming. Well, let me be clear, I'm from Lithuania which has been many times occupied by various Russian forces (German included too ). Lithuanians already gathered over 5 mil Eur in donations for the Ukrainians. We get the news straight from Ukraine as we were already closely united before even the invasion -censored-.

The council? what council? or you mean the molotov cocktails prepared for the invaders? so you're saying that when your country gets invaded you will sit quietly and do nothing? well okay then.

I'm sure that there are moderators watching this thread and seeing that some "refugee" from germany can't take it anymore, I would suggest to close the thread.

Русский корабль, иди нахyй
Slava Ukraini!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2022, 07:19   #29

Quote:
Israel does not killing palastine, israel defense their selfs from palastine every time.

People dont know anything , they just watch tv and judge like gods.

Palastine sends rocket then says "ops it was by mistake." And israel do nothing everytime. They killed alot of kids by that way.
Then the goverment started to do a little bit about it.
Who are you to judge things you dont know?
Old 02/28/2022, 11:57   #30
Administrator

elite*gold: 53948
The Black Market: 254/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,056
We know that there are other geopolitical issues, but this thread is dedicated to the war in ukraine, so please stay on-topic and don't spam what-about-xyz posts. Feel free to discuss other world issues in our off topic forum.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
russia, ukraine, war