Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > e*pvp News > e*pvp News - EN
You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wanted: Podcasters/Broadcasters

Discussion on Wanted: Podcasters/Broadcasters within the e*pvp News - EN forum part of the e*pvp News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
Wanted: Podcasters/Broadcasters

Hey hobbyjournalists and video/audio-artists!

After a whole while of silence around the epvp podcasting and broadcasting area, we decided to take actions and bring some life into the field. Of course we can't do that on our own! Your help is needed urgently because we have great plans.

The main reason why this part of the board rather stayed inactive without much attention is, that the pod- and broadcasters sure had the talent but not the ideas for new projects and articles. That will change now since the board administration will now pay more attention to it and support and lead the content team in the process. You will, as soon as you joined the team, receive assignments and we want to do some brainstorming in order to keep the ideas coming. After a while, we hope, a more or less self-reliant team will emerge which can work on its own.

The first assignment reads as follows: Create a podcast or broadcast to (almost) every game in the epvp repertoire which briefly introduces the game.
Of course you shouldn't do that alone. Work will be distributed to all team members according to their knowledge.
Your work will not go unnoticed. That's why we will not only implement your work in the respective sections, but also in our pages on social networking websites (Facebook, Twitter and YouTube).

What we need from you:
-Advanced knowledge in the field of editing audio- and/or videocontent (we are able to provide some help though)
-Sufficient spare time (long-term)
-Ability to work in a team
-Creativity

You can find further information in the"Joining e*pvp" section in the stickies. You can apply at http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cont...-applications/

We hope to receive numerous applications and we try to look at them as soon as possible. Please make sure you include a small sample in your application so that we can see what you got. It only has to be around 1-2 minutes long. If you know someone who might be interested, please tell him/her. We'd also enjoy admitting epvp newbies to our content team, as long as they fulfill the requirements.

Thanks for your attention!
epvp-Administration
Thanks
12 Users
Old 04/19/2011, 05:35   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Sounds good, how long are you going to wait for the applications?
Old 04/19/2011, 05:37   #3

elite*gold: 44
Looks good, I'm hoping to see new faces in here.
Give it your best and if you think your english is not good, give it a try , it never hurts =p.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2011, 03:19   #4

elite*gold: 0
Very nice indeed
Old 04/21/2011, 11:21   #5

elite*gold: 20
nice indeed.
and fuu. i was hoping for a newswriter D:
Old 04/21/2011, 13:12   #6

You said that our should be around 1-2 minutes, but is it okay to make longer ones?
Old 04/21/2011, 13:36   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConArtist View Post
You said that our should be around 1-2 minutes, but is it okay to make longer ones?
Im sure u can make it as long as u want but remember that its the one for your application so dont need to be like 10minutes, but if it takes 10minutes to have the podcast complete then I guess its fine
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2011, 13:49   #8

Thanks for the tip, I guess I'll size it down to two minutes.
Old 04/26/2011, 22:57   #9

elite*gold: 280
Update

Never mind, found some stickies...
Old 06/01/2011, 03:46   #10

Tnx, For The TIP How To Apply??
Old 06/11/2011, 02:23   #11

elite*gold: 280
I applied a FEW weeks ago, yet no type of reply as to if I will be accepted or not.
Old 06/14/2011, 20:49   #12

u still looking for podcasters?
Old 06/16/2011, 04:18   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♣TechNine♣ View Post
I applied a FEW weeks ago, yet no type of reply as to if I will be accepted or not.
You should give it some more time. These things could take a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitekitty View Post
u still looking for podcasters?
I'm sure there can never be enough podcaster.=]
So if you're interested, apply.
Old 06/16/2011, 13:07   #14

I understand this text bur other german Members ? Write a 2nd text, pls .
Old 06/16/2011, 14:09   #15

This is the EN news section, there's also a DE section.
Thanks
1 User