Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Inquiry] X Button Spam

Discussion on [Inquiry] X Button Spam within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Inquiry] X Button Spam

I love "X Button Spam".

However, is there a way to change the activation key (F12), to another button? (such as "X").

Thanks if anyone could answer.
Old 06/19/2010, 02:43   #2

elite*gold: 20
I don't have Auto-It on my computer anymore, but it was made in that program. The original code was just a simple
Code:
while 1
send("x")
sleep(200)
wend
If you can find someone to recompile the script in the AutoIt compiler, but changed to:
Code:
while 1
send("F12")
sleep(200)
wend
That'll do what you want.
Old 06/19/2010, 03:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacko7 View Post
I don't have Auto-It on my computer anymore, but it was made in that program. The original code was just a simple
Code:
while 1
send("x")
sleep(200)
wend
If you can find someone to recompile the script in the AutoIt compiler, but changed to:
Code:
while 1
send("F12")
sleep(200)
wend
That'll do what you want.
That's the hardest part. I don't even know how to recompile it.

And, I do not think the code was that simple. Cause most of the macro out there, they are unable to activate the "spam x" in-game.
Old 03/27/2012, 01:28   #4

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutwei View Post
I love "X Button Spam".

However, is there a way to change the activation key (F12), to another button? (such as "X").

Thanks if anyone could answer.
me too. I need X Button Spam (such as " X ")

Zacko7. help me
Closed Thread