So I just started. Everything runs well via Hack window etc. But one thing is, is that when I attack, Im not actually killing them. The damage shows but yet again like I said im not killing them or not even gaining exp.
I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on this question...or if there is a specific thing or class that this hacks may work well with best.
Ugh: My bad Wrong section. Had two tabs up. Mod Please move.
Anyways it just occurred to me from previous/past game hack/ vac methods that some are field/zone limited. I was just testing out my theory and found that it is limited. Although it will show close by Monster NPC being vacced as in my case.
Most of you probably knew that. Hence why Im guessing most of you only Vac at boss maps? although some say F4...
What server are you on, currentlly i playgpotato version and idk if there are any current working hacks for that version. if you are on the same version could you possible help me out or direct me in the right direction
Just a thqice question 02/16/2010 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies is there sum1 working on the hacks or bypass for thqice dragonica 1.1.28 +? or what.. so should we be patients and stuff.. thx a lot. cuz i searched all over the place no 1 has anything.. so i hoping sum1 is working on sumthing.. =)
[Question} ThqIce Hack 10/27/2009 - Dragonica - 4 Replies My vac doesnt work properly for my thief, its vacing the monster a little below my thief so i cant hit the monster properly. But the vac is working well for my archer. Does anyone else have this problem?
Problem with DSEE lite & old DSEE 09/19/2009 - Dragonica - 1 Replies I dlded new dsee lite today, the bot doesn't work. I press start, after all settings, and nothing happend.
I am on eu server vegas (Gpotato), vista 64 bit, and it's the first time I got probs with dsees.
[Question] DSEE Bot 09/11/2009 - Dragonica - 5 Replies do i need a bypass for this eu dsee bot?
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/dragonica-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/315152-guide-dsee-eu-how-set-y our-bot-correctly.html