Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Globa DSEE Beta Problem

Discussion on Globa DSEE Beta Problem within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Globa DSEE Beta Problem

Hi, I'm using Kane's DSEE on THQICE and I have a slight problem.
Whenever I'm vaccing, when I hit the monsters in midair (With z-axis stop hack enabled) i do no damage.

The other common problems are that none of the features are working besides the z, y, and x axis hacks, vac, and the bot. The no cooldown and unlimited mana does not work, period. Still, I could not have done anything even close to this hack of Kanes, so I still congratulate him on this amazing work.
Old 09/07/2009, 15:09   #2

NoCD - Only works for certain classes.
Unlimited Mana - Iunno, works for my Hunter, won't work for my Mage... :/

As for the not hitting monsters, try increasing your range and not going so far away, you have to stay pretty close to the monsters to hit them, otherwise they'll be godmode because they spawn on the server with no players near. If there are no players near the server leaves them there but considers them just 'there' and they can't be hit. It's a little 'vac' check thingy, you know? For some classes for some reason you can get a lot further with the vac though.
Old 09/07/2009, 18:44   #3

elite*gold: 20
No CD and Infinate mana are not working on THQ yet. Just wait. =P
Old 09/08/2009, 01:45   #4

Infini-mana works, it's just picky. I can get it to work on my Hunter, but not my other characters. : [