Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 18:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tips for archer?

Discussion on Tips for archer? within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tips for archer?

currently im a warrior, and to get to 20... its been 2 full days and my thief to get to 13 took 2 full days.... how long to make an archer to lvl 23? and then tips, places to bot, what to get before i start... etc etc... armor, weapons???
Old 08/16/2009, 00:21   #2

WANT LVL UP ? BE A WIZARD... want pvp? be a warmage.. battlemage sucks.. WAIT GET LVL 40 AND BE A WARMAGE, U WILL **** WITH EVERYONE...

arbalist rocks....
Old 08/16/2009, 18:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyface View Post
want pvp? be a warmage..
disagree
Old 08/16/2009, 18:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by galli123 View Post
disagree
Second that. But it is better than a battlemage.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
give tips on lvling archer
07/21/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Where can i lvl my archer best way if i have this items? he is L92 now (non-rb) Birds takes 1, AZ monsters allofem takes 1 on me. where to lvl fastest to 100? My items is: SuperDiamondEarring+3 L82 UniBasaltNekclace+4 L82 SuperBowSouldLv70+4 2 SDG L90 Harp(Bound) EliteArcherCoatSoulLv70 +5 SDG/RRG L87 SuperLeopardBoots+3 1SDG L90
Need Levelguide & Tips for Archer
07/07/2008 - Archlord - 2 Replies
Hello to every1, i started to play archlord and i need a levelguide which helps me to get high lv in a short amount of time. I like to be archer. i think his long range is good for fast lvling. Can any1 tell me on what attributes i have to skill for a strong archer & what archer race? Thx Translation: Hallo alle zusammen, ich habe angefangen archlord zu spielen und ich brauche einen levelwegweiser welcher mir dazu verhilft schnell ein hohes lv zu erreichen. Ich möchte gerne archer sein,...
Archer tips plz
07/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
Hello guys, i hav an archer 111 and i need some tips to get hem to 130. people tell me the best place to lv up and why it is. lv by level tell me where i shud be training at. THANK YOU. +karma if u helped me. ;)
Archer Leveling Tips!
03/13/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Level 47-70archer? Need to level but no one to p-level you? Read this to give you some tips! Items needed: Earings for your level Arrows: About 7-10 if you are lvl 32-72 3k silver(optional for guild conductor) 1TC scrolls(10 if first time going to Backup City in Adverture Zone) A lot drugs that will heal you full Archer gears
lvling tips for a archer lvl 125-130
03/02/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
*Edit - header removed by DM* hey i kno my past things didnt work i dont understand why but this is tips for a archer to lvl from 125-130 :D now first u go to az get 2 lvl 1 noobs then get a stacker then go and plvl them but truth is that ur plvling urself u wont beilive how much my archer got doing this 5 hours a day, now after u do that till 128, now lab 4 till 129. now tricky part, either u can go pk high lvls tros or taos or archers w/e one of thoes u kill best :D now u can do that or u...