Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 17:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lv55 where to bot?

Discussion on lv55 where to bot? within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lv55 where to bot?

anyone know lv55 ninja where to bot ??owl ? or ?
Old 08/15/2009, 18:37   #2

Owl or gaiden i dont know if you can bot at gaiden..

owl = uber bot place
Old 08/15/2009, 18:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnoobi View Post
anyone know lv55 ninja where to bot ??owl ? or ?
You are level 55 ffs.. don't bot.. if you like the game and value your character then don't bot.. you'll just have a fit when/if you get banned. And then all your legit work goes down the drain.. just think about that before you decide to bot..
Old 08/17/2009, 02:49   #4

owl is a mm map, how do you get banned when you solo a boss?
Old 08/17/2009, 03:27   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp3llking View Post
owl is a mm map, how do you get banned when you solo a boss?
You are playing in the GM's game.. its their sandbox. As long as you are playing on their server there are ways to get banned.. they keep logs you know.. but hey, don't listen to me.. It matters little to me if you get banned or not.
Old 08/17/2009, 16:26   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by toontown View Post
You are playing in the GM's game.. its their sandbox. As long as you are playing on their server there are ways to get banned.. they keep logs you know.. but hey, don't listen to me.. It matters little to me if you get banned or not.
yup.. you are right.. if u think that ur id is not valuable to u.. then go on with bottin.. but if u use the hack for huntin im sure i can say 90% safe to use it..
Old 08/18/2009, 13:23   #7

to be honest id say make a fake acc to bot on and another acc for fair play haha just make sure u dont get caught kid ;D