Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 19:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

did any hack can stop gm ask question when we boting !!!

Discussion on did any hack can stop gm ask question when we boting !!! within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
did any hack can stop gm ask question when we boting !!!

when i put auto attack gm ask question if no answer auto send us back to town!!!!!
Old 08/06/2009, 14:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
Dude its not the GM it is the system. You are so screwed.
Old 08/08/2009, 02:46   #3

elite*gold: 20
This has already been asked. Not at the moment.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Botting Aktionen einstellen ;) // Stop boting
06/25/2010 - WoW Bots - 11 Replies
So Leutz Blizzard hat mir grad n Perma reingewürgt und zwar instant nachdem ich Pirox angemacht habe. Ich würde euch raten das Botten einzustellen. Im Übrigen war CTM AUS! Also ist was anderes Detected Keysend oder whatever. For non german users... USE GOOGLE Translator ;O
[QUESTION] How can I stop the hack?
11/10/2009 - Grand Chase - 10 Replies
Im using SOul's and Brain's edited scripts but now I want to play normaly for pvps and normal dungeon games and I dont know how to stop the hacking. On the past I could just delete 1 letter at the bypass target and it stopped, but now it doesnt work. What can I do for it? Ty :handsdown:
[Question] Should I stop botting?
11/09/2008 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
Hey, I just started botting about 3 days ago. I got nice items and 500 silk and gold ticket etc. and the thing is that I don't want to get banned. I've read a lot about banned high lvl's who got premiums and that stuff. I'm using agBot and I need answer that do I get banned if I get busted? I'm only lv 46..
Stop people from hitting multiple stakes in TG/Stop weapon skill
12/06/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 21 Replies
Let me start off by saying this is a pretty dirty trick! But if you really don't like someone you can stop them from getting their max exp in TG. Explained: When someone uses a club/wand/FOH/etc in TG, it hits multiple stakes. You can make it so it doesn't hit a certain stake(s). This is easiest achieved by using the #alone feature in proxy. Use the #alone feature and stack on top of the stake you wish for the person not to hit. That's it! Their skill isn't hitting the stake(s) for some...