Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 02:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[In Progress]Gameguard Bypass

Discussion on [In Progress]Gameguard Bypass within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[In Progress]Gameguard Bypass

Like the other bypass you can not select a channel with it for now, ill keep you updated and post here when i release a beta version.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2009, 03:58   #2

elite*gold: 20
Very nice, might this work on the non-german EU version aswell?
Old 07/31/2009, 04:09   #3

no idea, but the method i used to get this far is so simple it will probably work on any client i get my hands on, but without passing the Server select it doesn't matter ^^
Old 07/31/2009, 04:38   #4

Very true. I hear the reasoning behind the server select is that you cannot run the game without GG or HS on. Maybe run EU with HS and SEA with GG? xDD
Old 07/31/2009, 07:30   #5

It could be that you achieved like nothing.

If I attach an "uce" to Dragonica prior GG loading.

It wont let me select a channel too
Same with mhs or how its called.

But I could be wrong, go for it ^^
Old 07/31/2009, 09:39   #6

Thats the same state i currently have, now to cases:

1. If this is a gg version wich requires a serverside ack to continue we achived nothing. The server won't talk to us after login.
2. If this is a gg version wich does NOT require a serverside ack we need to transfer the game into the next state. (Thats what GG normaly would do)

From the packets i loged i would say that we are at case 2. Meaning we need to get the game into the next state and start sending the packets to continue. I don't know how familiar you are with GG but normaly the Game and Gamemon.des comunicate over a named pipe, Sockets, file or any other interprocess comunication mechanism.
Old 07/31/2009, 15:00   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuma123 View Post
Thats the same state i currently have, now to cases:

1. If this is a gg version wich requires a serverside ack to continue we achived nothing. The server won't talk to us after login.
2. If this is a gg version wich does NOT require a serverside ack we need to transfer the game into the next state. (Thats what GG normaly would do)

From the packets i loged i would say that we are at case 2. Meaning we need to get the game into the next state and start sending the packets to continue. I don't know how familiar you are with GG but normaly the Game and Gamemon.des comunicate over a named pipe, Sockets, file or any other interprocess comunication mechanism.
I vote #1. The first bypass we created has been doing the same thing, stopping at channel select. Didn't happen in SEA, since they had HS not GG.
Old 07/31/2009, 15:24   #8

Since you seem to have both Versions, did you try to compare the packets send to see if there is further communication with the server beside the regular, when GG is active?
Old 07/31/2009, 16:30   #9

Gameguard starts a thread inside the Dragonica executeable and that thread executes not a gameguard function it executes a dragonica function.

Since we didn't start gameguard that Dragonica Thread is not present and the server selection probably misses it, it is the thread where it communicates through pipes aka files.
Old 07/31/2009, 16:41   #10

elite*gold: 271
Received Thanks: 2,082
that wont work.. what we need to do for that ist snixx ALL gameguard packets from login and one hour after.
then we need to write a GG emu that sends the packets to the server to pretend gg is active.. but noone got it for now
Old 07/31/2009, 17:11   #11

the thread im talking about is the thread that sends the according packets to tell the server gg is alive, its an instance of gameguard inside the target application.
GameGuard.des and GameMon.des itself don't communicate with the dragonica server.
Old 07/31/2009, 17:50   #12

I didn't have time yet to do further reversing on dragonica and gg but from former versions of gg and other games there are multible Versions of GG around. Some do communicate throug the gameclient with a serverpart (some encryption action related with themida VM..., if thats the case its realy nasty see MU), others only have client side protections, like checks if GG is running and callbacks from the GameGuard executable into the game. (you only need to emulate the callbacks, one of these could be the init of the chanel select)

@Kane49 So the GG version actually differes in the communication with the server. Meaning we have some serverside verification.
Old 08/01/2009, 02:21   #13

BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH, oh man ....
Old 08/01/2009, 02:24   #14

What did you do to get that? O.o
Old 08/01/2009, 02:38   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacko7 View Post
What did you do to get that? O.o
all the time when i screw around with gameguard ^^