Is there any group of people who working on making stuff For dragonica EU its so sad the only thing i hear of is Iah and Sea and there is also no tutorials i heard of that can help make something up. any information will help and don't get me wrong i beg for nothing but information xD
Is there any group of people who working on making stuff For dragonica EU its so sad the only thing i hear of is Iah and Sea and there is also no tutorials i heard of that can help make something up. any information will help and don't get me wrong i beg for nothing but information xD
i kno how u feel man...sux hardly nothing for EU unless u make ur self....i dnt wanna start a new character just to go in iah server..took me a while to get to lvl 52 on EU,i got a life lol....
Well i guess we'll have to start to make them ourself, i started to look at somethings but i dont have much time. Zoom was easy but is not very useful, no CD is the next im looking for... but dont know when im finished. (only had one hour this week to work on it...)
Can Someone link me a working UCE? Thanks .
Also, I too play Gpotato's EU version. But I'm like level 8 and cant be bothered to change servers. Also, WAYYYY too laggy on IAHGames at night (when the nerds come home :B)
Can Someone link me a working UCE? Thanks .
Also, I too play Gpotato's EU version. But I'm like level 8 and cant be bothered to change servers. Also, WAYYYY too laggy on IAHGames at night (when the nerds come home :B)
Thanks,
Unzubaru.
there are no new bypass atm, since they just update the client. =/ but I heard the 0.18 hacks still works.
Well i guess we'll have to start to make them ourself, i started to look at somethings but i dont have much time. Zoom was easy but is not very useful, no CD is the next im looking for... but dont know when im finished. (only had one hour this week to work on it...)
well, I play on eu version, and am in vacation, maybe can I work on this for a while. Just send me a url with some explanations tutorials (with traducted words), like a newbie tutorial. Don't wanna make it on uce, but if it's the only way for ... I'll.
I love learning. (except english).