Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 09:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Idea]Mini Boss tracker

Discussion on [Idea]Mini Boss tracker within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Idea]Mini Boss tracker

First of all hello, I'm new here.
My idea is to try and make a boss tracker, by trying to find monsters ID lets say you know the ID of the boss which is unique to that specific boss and when you know the ID you could make a program which would check if the boss is present or not in the map, this would make our lifes easier by not going through the whole map looking for the boss.
Another thing is to later on to try and find the coordinates of the boss monster as there are character coordinates there must be monster coordinates.

I think that the only way to be able to know the ID of mobs is by decrypting the packets from the server that is just my understaing of other games and I'm almost positive its the way to do it.

My knowledge in computer languages is Basic C, Assembly, and i get around with Cheat engine.
I didn't master the languages i barely know them, just the basics.

I would be glad to accpet advise from experienced people in here, and maybe some help too.

I'm playing the European version and I have no idea on how to bypass GameGuard so for now im only planing.