Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Teach me how to ''Duplicate'' items

Discussion on Teach me how to ''Duplicate'' items within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Teach me how to ''Duplicate'' items

Hello, I'm playing Dragonica and like it alot, though people are ''duping''=Duplicate items, so basically there's OP players that have 20+ gear and stuff and win every pvp match and stuff. And I really like Dragonica I've played it for 3 years and it's kinda nice! Thogh I want to learn hot to dupe too, because well first of all I will farm much faster and I can pvp the people with 20+ gear and maybe win. I've asked a few people about how to dupe, they've talked to can't dupe though they haven't test but anyway, they sya that it's very EASY to duplicate items on Dragonica.

One guy I talked to said like this: -The dupers start the game in ''Sanboxie Mode'' and somehow they remove gameguard and then they use some script or Cheat Engine. And I've started the game in Sandboxie Mode and I had Cheat Engine with me but when I use it the game being bug trapped, and then Gameguard is there with a window.. I don't know hot to remove gameguard but It's able I know it because people in Dragonica doing it. And it's easy they say..

Though there's just able to dupe stackable items. One stack is like 999 of the same items in one inventory slot. abd there's just theese items who's dupeable. Wich means sword and armor and stuff like that who isn't stack items cant be duped.

Well if you guys know anything about how it can work you have any question that may help you, leave a comment, and if you don't want to post tip's here so do it to my Email:

// Mentier