Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dragonica Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ressurection of hydra custom account

Discussion on Ressurection of hydra custom account within the Dragonica Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ressurection of hydra custom account

I'm currently selling full pos char of your choice (class you want,lvl you want) with 20* cerberus ,and everything you want i'll make custom account for you
price will depend on the request.
In few day will probably update the shop for ice set +weap in custom shop

Server: Ressurection of hydra
Old 01/28/2019, 16:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 90
price?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ressurection bringt neuen Highlevel-Content
01/22/2010 - Gaming News - DE - 2 Replies
In einer aktuellen Pressemeldung gibt das gPotato team bekannt, dass im Februar 2010 auf die Server des kostenlosen MMORPGs Rappelz ein großes neues Content Update aufgespielt wird. Der kommende Patch trägt den Titel Resurrection und beendet das finale Kapitel von Epic VI mit jeder Menge neuer Abenteuer im Higlevel-Bereich. So müsst ihr euch der bösen Hexe und ihren Schergen stellen. Außerdem bietet euch das PvP-System mit den neuen Death Match Zonen neue grandiose Herausforderungen und es...
Need auto ressurection (not accept) program
05/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I need auto ress program, that would res my team members when they die: *Change my wep to cleric rod *ressurect *Change my wep back to staff
Die at Zeppelin - Get free ressurection
10/06/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Hey guys, here's what i found out with my wl twink when i was hellfire-suiciding @zep from grom'gol to tirisfal: u die @zep, free ghost, get free port to the next graveyard - no durability loss. i always use this when i dont have any important buffs to lose so i can spare some time from the zep station to undercity :P I don't know if this is useful for you too, but i haven't seen this bug reported here so far. and well, u always get portet to the next graveyard, so u also have other...