Ich arbeite gerade an einen der wird dann in English und Deutsch sein
Nice, momentan gibs so viele Privatserver Projekte irgendwie.. da frage ich mich wer wohl die meisten.. Spieler bekommt.. wohl der mit denn wenigsten Bugs, freundlichsten Admins/GMs und gute rates (15-30x) alles höher ist irgendwie langweilig =D nur die Goldrate muss auch gut sein. Und halt Cashshop for Free, oder das man Cashpoints peer Gold kaufen kann (wenn die Goldrate hoch ist, ist das eh perfekt.. dann muss man so gesehen Farmen =D für WP IS Scrolls) naja sind alles nur meine Ideen~ du machst das schon <:
schreib mir bitte eine PN wenn er Stabil ist ^^ ja?
Hello I am trying to sign up and I can and everything is fine except that I can not log in the game why is this happening to me it seemed to me to check the user name Why is that? ? ? and I wanted to know can withdraw CASH with this game? ? ?
Hello I am trying to sign up and I can and everything is fine except that I can not log in the game why is this happening to me it seemed to me to check the user name Why is that? ? ? and I wanted to know can withdraw CASH with this game? ? ?
If you have window 7 or vista run the patcher as administrator, Maybe it'll work idk
Jimmy what are you talking about? he clearly states that hes having problem on signing up in the server not that hes patcher wont work, Sometimes it depends on the windows 7 version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keido99
Hello I am trying to sign up and I can and everything is fine except that I can not log in the game why is this happening to me it seemed to me to check the user name Why is that? ? ? and I wanted to know can withdraw CASH with this game? ? ?
Jimmy what are you talking about? he clearly states that hes having problem on signing up in the server not that hes patcher wont work, Sometimes it depends on the windows 7 version.
I do not think that it depends on the win 7 version, if he tries to register to the server i don't think thats the problem ? If he cant register then that should be something with the server or his internet browser ? maybe he forgot to type something in ?
If he tries to log onto the game i don't think that have something to do with the win 7 version, then the client is outdated or he misses something in the system32 or he has an old version of netframework.
I do not think that it depends on the win 7 version, if he tries to register to the server i don't think thats the problem ? If he cant register then that should be something with the server or his internet browser ? maybe he forgot to type something in ?
If he tries to log onto the game i don't think that have something to do with the win 7 version, then the client is outdated or he misses something in the system32 or he has an old version of netframework.
It clearly says English is not your first language that said I'll have patience with you: Logging in is different than Registering, He Says he cant Log in to the game because its appearing an error in his screen, so either hes antivirus firewall wont accept the patcher or he forgot his password.
It clearly says English is not your first language that said I'll have patience with you: Logging in is different than Registering, He Says he cant Log in to the game because its appearing an error in his screen, so either hes antivirus firewall wont accept the patcher or he forgot his password.
Then you may have right, i thought that he meant register when he said sign up. My bad, but no one's prefect :>