Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

"Can't Bind Acceptor Addr: 127.0.0.1:1801..."

Discussion on "Can't Bind Acceptor Addr: 127.0.0.1:1801..." within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
"Can't Bind Acceptor Addr: 127.0.0.1:1801..."

Moin,

habe folgendes Problem beim Starten der 1. Batch Datei bei meinem zu Lern- und Übungszwecken erstellten Private Server mit 2.0.14 Stand:

Sollte mir jemand weiterhelfen können und mein Problem damit behoben sein, würde ich mich natürlich auch mit einer kleinen PayPal Spende erkenntlich zeigen.

Ich habe in allen configs die ADDR mit meinem SQL Servername ersetzt, genauso die jeweiligen ID/PW's.

Vielen Dank im Voraus!
Old 02/21/2019, 08:24   #2

elite*gold: 100
Füg mich mal auf Discord hinzu (ich schreib sie dir privat an), dann kann ich dir schneller helfen. Generell bei so einem Problem ist es irgendein config/db Fehler. Trotzdem solltest du die LogFiles checken in deinen Serverfiles (das wird dir später auch viel helfen).
Old 02/21/2019, 14:15   #3

Check port 1801, i guess some one programm using it
My discord: reOiL#9820
Old 01/26/2021, 14:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga3001 View Post
Check port 1801, i guess some one programm using it
My discord: reOiL#9820
Hi there, I am having the issue with Can't Bind Acceptor Addr:127.0.0.1:1801, can you help me please?
Old 01/26/2021, 17:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckeo0106 View Post
Hi there, I am having the issue with Can't Bind Acceptor Addr:127.0.0.1:1801, can you help me please?
It can come from various place, basically it means than something is using the port 1801, so maybe you could have booted twice accidentally the MMC server or maybe another program is using that port, it already happened to me with Internet Download Manager, I would advice you to remove anything that is related to network and try if it works or not until you find the issue, otherwise just redownload Windows so you can be certain it will work.
Also check your ports configuration in SiteServer table, maybe it's ****** up somehow.

And finally if all that fails just ask some help somewhere else, I'm not an expert in servers by any means, the Drago Dev Discord can help you much more.
Old 01/27/2021, 08:52   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfRazgriz View Post
It can come from various place, basically it means than something is using the port 1801, so maybe you could have booted twice accidentally the MMC server or maybe another program is using that port, it already happened to me with Internet Download Manager, I would advice you to remove anything that is related to network and try if it works or not until you find the issue, otherwise just redownload Windows so you can be certain it will work.
Also check your ports configuration in SiteServer table, maybe it's ****** up somehow.

And finally if all that fails just ask some help somewhere else, I'm not an expert in servers by any means, the Drago Dev Discord can help you much more.
I had to reinstall Windows just for this, and its working now ...
Thanks for your reply ^_^

Tags
dragonica, dragonica private server