You have 1 week Time to play on our server and get multiple rewards. The more you play, the more you get!
**Total playtime of 6hrs**: *Tier 1 Beta-Tester role on our Discord!
**Total playtime of 12hrs**: *Tier 2 Beta-Tester role on our Discord!*
**Total playtime of 18hrs**: *Tier 3 Beta-Tester role and 1kc at the official opening!*
Reporting bugs will also be rewarded.
*For every Reported bug you will receive a headstart of 200g per reported bug(needs to be confirmed by a Developer)*
You will get more Information on WHEN the beta starts.
As soon as our website is ready so u can register, I will post in here and Discord.
Hey! I referred by that sentence to the hydra from 2016. The Devil‘s Soulstone exploit has been made public early 2018 that caused pretty much the death of Hydra and Aram. So when you say you loved it because you cheat, you love having everything instantly and then afk in PoW?
Hey! This server is made by Feribell. We bought his files and after we announced that we will be opening „Resurrection of Hydra,“ he announced that he will be reopening Hydra aswell. I can only recommend playing on our server because it’s more secure and we are a team of Developers. More frequent updates etc. his server is likely going down again very fast like his server „Dragonica Aram“
Hey! This server is made by Feribell. We bought his files and after we announced that we will be opening „Resurrection of Hydra,“ he announced that he will be reopening Hydra aswell. I can only recommend playing on our server because it’s more secure and we are a team of Developers. More frequent updates etc. his server is likely going down again very fast like his server „Dragonica Aram“
(REDISTRIBUTE)SELF RESURRECTION 03/28/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies FIRST POSTED ON DEATHSOFT BY elcius
Just use WPE to replace Stuck(BB 1C) with one of the following spells..
Resurrection(Rank 6) - 5B 63
Redemption(Rank 5) - 25 51
Ancestral Spirit(Rank 5) - 29 51
Rebirth(Rank 6) - 04 50
Then when you die use the auto-unstuck button in the help window, don't release spirit.
unlimited resurrection in a dungeon 04/30/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies When you are at the last boss in a dungeon, login to your rezzer (priest, pally, shaman, or druid) and run him/her to a safe spot by the boss. Log back to the toon you are playing. If you happen to wipe, log back to the rezzer and rez the team. I have used this trick many times in UBRS by leaving my pally at a safe spot and logout. If we have a wipe, I log to the pally to rez the team.
While in the party I tell the group leader to uninvite my rogue and then I log to my pally and run her to...
Hearthstone + Auto-Resurrection 01/20/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies I was in DM north and got detected and followed by those dogs. I quit group and the "auto-heartstone/teleport" box popped up, before the timer got to 0 i died. The timer got to 0 (I didn't release spirit) and i hearthstoned to orgrimmar fully alive, didnt check if my armour was damaged but i dont think so.