Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dragonica: Lost

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonica Scripts View Post
Even though I doubt that, I guess it applies to the majority. Anyway, the server looks safe, gonna start playing there soon and see for myself

Edit: Now you've done it... I've just wanted to check on it and have been online for a few minutes and made the decision: I'm going to make a new Let's Play on this server, advertisement OP.

Of course, I won't create any programs (and scriptchanges), you don't have to worry about that.
Even though the tutorial trolled me (and probably more players as well), when I saw "that" Odelia, I literally came (no joke here)

I don't know when the first episode will be uploaded since I'm at university since yesterday but I guess it won't take that long, I'll say more about it at the beginning of the LP.

If anyone is interested in that Let's Play, visit my YouTube Channel (where the hack videos were uploaded x))

For the Lost Team, enjoy advertisement even though I don't have many viewers and of course I will link the website etc. in the video description. If you have any requests, feel free to tell me here/private message.
You da real MVP

Old   #17

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

It's the time of the year... The time when everything gets a lil' bit more spooky!
Don't miss this Halloween, here on Dragonica Lost and...
...be one of the first to kill Elga himself.

In addition to that, we are launching a Trailer Event! Don't miss out on that to snack yourself some pretty cool sets and cash of course!

(Fixed some issues)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #18

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
New Patch with a lot of changes! Check it out!

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #19

You must register and activate your account in order to view images. A new patch arrived at Dragonica Lost!

Bringing reworked stats of Elga sets and more!
Join now and don't miss anything, anymore!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

Just released a big patch including wipe! Make sure to check out Lost 2.0:

Thanks
1 User
Old   #21

Wink

Lost Dragonica gonna be best server of all times, good owners, good GameMasters/Admins. They are very experienced about Dragonica.
I suggest you to play this server guys. Stop playing others and start this one.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

Yeah, GM's that can't take criticism are the best. And the wipe was a big **** you to all the people that spent time playing on the server. No thanks.
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSans View Post
Yeah, GM's that can't take criticism are the best. And the wipe was a big **** you to all the people that spent time playing on the server. No thanks.
I challenge anyone who believes this guy to come on our server and see it for theirself. The truth is he doesn't have any proof for this argument. I accept criticism, but it has to be in a form which is reasonable: Argument + evidence (proof). We don't just make decision on a random basis, but nobody even asks us why we make certain moves and there is just so much behind all that which you don't know. "can't take criticism", I rather ignore statements like "I think this is like that, that is true and everybody else is wrong". Different opinions are there but there is no reason to now go out there and try to shame somebody for having an opinion. Rather making quick decisions and judging on people without knowing their perspective (like in your post) simply confirms what I just said. This is not your server so simply don't play if you're not fine with it. If you accuse us of things you need to bring proper proof.

What makes our server so special is that we do take criticism and suggestions and make them reality at times too. Balance changes are just an example for this. Besides, we'll also give compensation.

With that being said, I welcome everyone who wants to try Lost Dragonica, I hope we can have fun together c:

Another update after a maintenace:

Thanks
1 User
Old   #24

its funny to hear that from you iSans since you are a fan of ExtendedDr which has the most childish GMs i have seen. They get triggered by every little post where you criticize them, they also had alot disagreements within the Staff/ GM team and they argue like little 5yo. Best example when Joe flipped out like a child because that DragonicaScripts guy made a "hacktool" for that server. I was like patting his back and thinking: calm down child and watch your pulse..

Dont get me wrong I dont like Lost. I dont like the stats their server got and i dont like the changes to pvp that they made but at least their staff seems to be mature.

ExtendedDr made also stupid changes and the community of their server is pretty bad. Like a bunch of people who think that they can pvp but somehow get p00ned everytime they leave their server with their retarded custom changes. Even their so called "top pvper" got wrecked at so many other servers, maybe thats the reason why they created their own now. Would be also triggered so easy if im a 5yo who needs to make an own pserver to win some matches for their ego.

Feels bad.

EDIT:

what you rerolled everything @losT? xD Donator get their donated cash back gg, and what about those who had not enough money to donate but spend hours of farming instead in their char? Thats not nice tho. After the 3rd "opening" of Lost you should have find a better solution. I mean first time you went down, second time a long beta (with reroll even tho the exp rates are tiny), then second big opening, now 3rd opening with a complete reroll again? ******** away all the ppl who joined you because you were pre-element and first chapter related with releasing pos sets and elements? + bashing those who farmed hard for their gear by not compensating them?

Just think. Who will be better for your server? Those who farm daily 4-5 hours and make the server active or those who donate 20 and dont spend much time. Right you need both, donator and farmer. But if you reward only 1 of them i dont see any bright future for you guys.

Right now it seems pretty dangerous to spend time and money in that server since its the 3rd? complete reroll.

Did you give any specific reason for the reroll?
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #25

played on this server and is boring af
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texbi View Post

EDIT:

what you rerolled everything @losT? xD Donator get their donated cash back gg, and what about those who had not enough money to donate but spend hours of farming instead in their char? Thats not nice tho. After the 3rd "opening" of Lost you should have find a better solution. I mean first time you went down, second time a long beta (with reroll even tho the exp rates are tiny), then second big opening, now 3rd opening with a complete reroll again? Screwing away all the ppl who joined you because you were pre-element and first chapter related with releasing pos sets and elements? + bashing those who farmed hard for their gear by not compensating them?

Just think. Who will be better for your server? Those who farm daily 4-5 hours and make the server active or those who donate 20 and dont spend much time. Right you need both, donator and farmer. But if you reward only 1 of them i dont see any bright future for you guys.

Right now it seems pretty dangerous to spend time and money in that server since its the 3rd? complete reroll.

Did you give any specific reason for the reroll?
Well let me tell you the reason. It actually happened so that non donators even get to play and achieve things in the first place.

Back then in August last year I wasn't part of the team until mid-beta. After the beta a few things happened. First we had cash on dungeons like Bone and Paris. They were abused, however. We took it away from those dungeons and added them in Glast Heim. This also turned out to be not the best solution. The dungeon was pretty hard and only people in guilds could survive and earn tons of cash. Gold wasn't necessary to farm. There was lots of gold for them while leveling and also obtained by selling Elunium. All in all there was no economy at all. Solo players and nondonators couldn't achieve anything. They had absolutely no chance on clearing Glast Heim solo or any of that kind. They had a really hard time leveling, doing job changes and getting EQ.

After the rework we had to wipe of course, because you can't really start a game where people already run around with 100kg. Yes there wasn't a big compensation although there was one in our minds and yes, many mistakes were done. Still, Lost Dragonica seems to be going into a way better direction and I hope we will find success.

Yep we are just at the beginning. Now it really starts.
Old   #27

Patch 2.0.14 released. Includes Cash pouches in small to big sizes (500c-10kc) and also unlocked F7 from Lv. 40 jc on.

Old   #28

Latest updates that focus on new players + better methods of gaining cash for free.

Thanks
1 User