Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Chapter 5] Dragonica Server File

Discussion on [Chapter 5] Dragonica Server File within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Chapter 5] Dragonica Server File

deleted

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dragonica Client + Server File Chapter 2-4
01/27/2019 - Dragonica Private Server - 86 Replies
Those Files are original, not modified in anyways, so meaning their language is possible to be different language other than English. All Link are in MediaFire, Google Drive, Mega(GD/Mega is a Folder with all client/server of respective chapter in it) You are welcome to also join "DragonicaDevHub" discord for more help/support/guide/releases Discord Link is Below here. https://discord.gg/U2cfnXn
[Request] Dragonica server file chapter 5 question
08/09/2016 - Dragonica Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello guyz, I just want to know something i don't ask you " oh pls give me server file please please " i just need some help to find by my self cause i know that, the source code was released on some website but deleted after some week :/ Currently I have a lot of research either on Google or Baidu whether in English , French , German, Turkish , Chinese , Thai, etc, but i never find anything or i just find some guyz from china selling the source code, but i don't want give any $ cause the...
[PvP] EX-Dragonica - Chapter 3 | Server
02/18/2016 - Dragonica Private Server - 44 Replies
http://puu.sh/jkJbB/05647ea59f.png Hosted in: North-West Europe Server Time Zone: GMT+2 Rates: x35 +(x30 friend exp) (Becomes x300 with repeat exp, x5 potion, jack beans) Max Level: 99 (You do not need to be max level to pvp others who are max level. Level difference does not cause you to miss) Max Bonus Stat Points: 750 You gain 5 stat points from lv 61-70, 71-80 gives you 10, 81-90 gives you 20, and 91-100 gives you 40.