Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New]Dragonica Hydra

Discussion on [New]Dragonica Hydra within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old 04/15/2019, 12:30   #121

elite*gold: 0
Hi!

It seemed to me that you are smarter, we add to the site only those functions that the players ask for, if the player cannot buy it, he can get it in the game without any problems.

As for the recovery of characters, we charge for this, only because on the old server every second player duped items, and you know this perfectly well, and in order to track what items got honestly enough time leaves.

You also raised the topic of creating new content, do you want to say at this stage we do not provide unique content? we spend a lot of time and effort to make the game appealing, and not just open the server and close as was the case res-hydra.

Old 04/15/2019, 17:23   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwellDGN View Post
Hi!

It seemed to me that you are smarter, we add to the site only those functions that the players ask for, if the player cannot buy it, he can get it in the game without any problems.

As for the recovery of characters, we charge for this, only because on the old server every second player duped items, and you know this perfectly well, and in order to track what items got honestly enough time leaves.

You also raised the topic of creating new content, do you want to say at this stage we do not provide unique content? we spend a lot of time and effort to make the game appealing, and not just open the server and close as was the case res-hydra.

Smarter than what exactly? people who think they can simply bullshit their way out of anything like you guys? Using players wants / desires as an excuse to cover up shitty practices is pathetic, sure players might want a recovery service of their accounts from the previous servers, but you should know as developers that players are not always right and in this case, you can not provide any way of determining which accounts/items ect are exploited, the whole reason the old hydra closed is because of the heavy exploiting that had been happening since day one, only when it got spread publicly and you noticed did you decide to do something about it.

now you are injecting all of that exploitation back into your server, but monetizing it with a 50 euro price tag, instead of leaving the server clean and new as it should be.

not to mention you simply opened a server, then closed it taking away peoples times / money and accounts and now are selling them their accounts back, even if people want this even if people pay for it do you not realize that does not make it right or moral?

just because something works doesn't mean you should simply do it.

Don't lie saying the 50 euro fee is because you have to spend time going through the logs to determine if items are exploited or not, we both know this does not happen, it would take literally weeks to go through a single character and all of its items and even then you can not tell 90% of items that are exploited because not all methods are properly logged.

so we both know even 50 euro is not worth that amount of time.

I don't know why you bring res-hydra into any of this it is not relevant to anything you are doing, maybe you are trying to shift focus or blame onto other people.

The content you provide on your servers does not take long to make at all, it is the same formula of basic "event" dungeon spam to grind for "new" items that just give higher and higher stats each time.

You might think that is revolutionary or worth putting these excessive price tags on all of your services, but literally anyone can do this.

I just find it extremely disappointing that this is your only defense.

Someone with actual morals would not even be doing a recovery service of characters / items from an old server that was full of exploitation.

Someone with slightly shitty morals would charge maybe 5 euros for something that takes you literally no time and effort at all.

Someone with no morals would charge an excessive price tag of 50 euros for a very basic service that provides exploited item recovery and then try to justify it by shifting blame, crying that this is what players want or that the price tag is justified because of how much work you put into a recovery service like that.

so i guess we are done with this discussion.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2019, 02:47   #123

Actually, selling prior account data goes against GDPR as the owner of the data (the player) can request the data. They also have to be aware of how the prior data is being used.

In regards to data portability, it is article 20 of GDPR, whereas right to know how their data is being used (in this case sold) is article 15.

I'd have to do more research, however I'm sure I remember there being a law passed ~5-10 years ago in regards to legality of selling someone back their account data, as they already own that data in the eyes of the law.
Old 04/17/2019, 20:21   #124

site down?

Old 07/03/2019, 19:47   #125

Hello guys!Do you have english version please!!I cant understand your languege.So sorry for that
Old 07/06/2019, 09:21   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhsonheo1221 View Post
Hello guys!Do you have english version please!!I cant understand your languege.So sorry for that
Hi!

We have English/France.
Old 07/09/2019, 07:25   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwellDGN View Post
Hi!

We have English/France.

i can't register web register error
Old 07/10/2019, 12:50   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by taolabi12345 View Post
i can't register web register error
Hi, check the spelling of the password repeat
Old 07/10/2019, 12:53   #129

Gm you have support newbie you give me link discord please i can't train if item of the Gm help please

Tags
#dragonica_hydra

« [New] Dragonica Volia | [New] Dragonica Divine - CH6 / FAST-X / VANILLA »