Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hey.

Discussion on Hey. within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey.

Hiya. I used to play Dragonica, and really loved it! Something else I love? Seeing you people doing this, setting up servers. It's all pretty awesome.

But. Uh, it pains me to see you guys using this forum service when there's other options that are better looking, more customization and have... You know, kind of your own site instead of just a couple subforums. Or like, what is this, a sub-sub-forum?
But yeah, I'd be willing to set up a Forumotion site for you guys, which has minimal ads, no censors besides ones set up, (allows URLs, wow!) and basically completely customizable everything. The only complaint is that it routs downloads through Adfly, which can easily be bypassed with an adblocker and, ah... That's one problem compared to a few more here.

It kinda pains me to see something that's obviously popular to an extent get shunted to using second-hand forums :/
Old 08/24/2015, 22:13   #2

Well, I didn't expect this..but, the most important thing to us is to get more players, doesn't really matter about the forum. If that site could advertise dragonica even more it would be great :3!
Old 08/25/2015, 01:54   #3

Yeah, with good search engine optimization it could easily become popular, and since there isn't really any more living Dragonica community anymore it'd be pretty high on search lists anyhow.
Thanks
1 User