Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Buy] Dragon Saga server files+Database

Discussion on [Buy] Dragon Saga server files+Database within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Email :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Dragon Saga (NA server) Sorc and DK account
02/22/2016 - Dragonica Trading - 9 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my Sorcerer (lvl 70, +20 artifact zau weapon, +20 artifact paris wings, have around 200 blue insurance scrolls left ) and my Dragon Knight (lvl 79, +20 leg Elga Weap, +14 paris wings), if you're interested, feel free to inbox me. Again, they are not Epic Dragonica or sth like that account.:cool:
Database bugged? Or server files?
10/06/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
I have been bugging, twisting my mind, and I am about to give up! If you have read any of my previous posts about my server problems. But there are getting more and more bugs as we speak. Old post about kimu: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/shaiya-private-se rver/2110601-kimu-spawning-time-not-obelisk-ini.ht ml Old post about drops refusing to dissapear: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/shaiya-private-se rver/2117509-global-droprates.html Those two are just another two of my still...
Files EagleSro PVP Server + DataBase
12/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 43 Replies