Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Dragonica]Dragonic - 20xEXP - 2xDROP - 2xGOLD [V2.0.14][Rebirth][Vote][Custom skill]

Discussion on [Dragonica]Dragonic - 20xEXP - 2xDROP - 2xGOLD [V2.0.14][Rebirth][Vote][Custom skill] within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old 06/14/2015, 22:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenicas View Post
First of all the server opened not long ago therefore it's hard to get many players that fast, so be patient.
I agree of why the gold rate is so low, it is in fact awful even though GM disagrees.
And about the heals it was stated on an update that they have been deactivated because it was crashing the server, so they are working on fixing them.
Thx for explaining ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by -*** View Post
If you can't accept the fact that it's a new server and has bugs, please don't bother playing.
I was just stating what i experienced and no1 mentioned that these skills crash the server so ....
U should learn how to respond politely like rubenicas's response not just with " don't bother playing"
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2015, 00:14   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by awadshawky View Post
Thx for explaining ..

I was just stating what i experienced and no1 mentioned that these skills crash the server so ....
U should learn how to respond politely like rubenicas's response not just with " don't bother playing"
You should learn how to express your issues without using caps lock, and ********.

Don't bother playing.
Old 06/15/2015, 00:37   #18

The Black Market: 129/0/1
Quote:
You should learn how to express your issues without using caps lock, and ********.

Don't bother playing.
Man, sorry if I'm offending you but, what's wrong with you? I thought you wanted players to join your server not telling them to **** off because he was talking about bugs/suggestions using capslock.
Here, we players are your clients, this is how you usually treat us? You should work on that man.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2015, 01:27   #19

That's ok @rubenicas .. i already deleted the client but u r right >> he should work on his expressions
Old 06/15/2015, 02:28   #20

Quote:

Foreword
The server is a little over a week old now, and it's starting to shape up nicely.
What we lack though, is more players, which is the reason you're reading this. We need YOU!

Server Rates
EXP: 20x
DROP: 2x
GOLD: 2x

Server Specifications
RAM: 4GB
Connection: 100Mbit
Hosting Location: Germany

Links
Register:
Download:

Features:
Rebirth
Vote for cash
Lots of free items in the cash shop
Custom skills
Custom items
Custom shops
Custom F7
Battlesquare every few hours
Level cap raised to 75
New monster hunting rewards
Revamped enchant rates
And so much more!

Latest news:
Our forum was just recently completed.
how about this sever ? guy. ?
anyone tried this
does it work welll ?
How about the jub change Q and unlock f7 Q
Free stuff in cash shop ? ????
Old 06/15/2015, 04:22   #21

register problem
Old 06/15/2015, 08:45   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenicas View Post
Man, sorry if I'm offending you but, what's wrong with you? I thought you wanted players to join your server not telling them to **** off because he was talking about bugs/suggestions using capslock.
Here, we players are your clients, this is how you usually treat us? You should work on that man.
I'm not the owner of the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awadshawky View Post
That's ok @rubenicas .. i already deleted the client but u r right >> he should work on his expressions
And stay away.
Old 06/15/2015, 16:17   #23

Quote:
I'm not the owner of the server.
Does not matter, you came here to advertise a server probably on the behalf of the owner, for that you have to be friendly , accepting and open to critics.

Quote:
And stay away.
You should not have responded to this, as it is your fault he is leaving.

Please if you can't take your job here seriously than give it to someone else.
Old 06/15/2015, 18:11   #24

Quote:
And stay away.
Wow, this like an excellent example of how to effectively discourage people to play on a server. Whoever the owner of this server is, he/she should thank you for such a wonderful advertisement.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/15/2015, 18:16   #25

it doesn't even work on windows 8...
Old 06/15/2015, 20:06   #26

Well on Windows 8 most of the game i had didnt work. at windows 7 everything is working normally.
Well the server isnt bad. Just some issues that can be fixed.
Still right know the server doenst work for me. When i'm ingame the cash shop, the portals and the teleport cards doesnt work.
Please fix that.
Old 06/16/2015, 06:32   #27

First of all Sorry my bad english ! I often got bugtrap , and I dont know why Dragon Knight skill lvl 40 missing "time aura" skill, there is another skill override in "time aura" skill, and missing "1 skill" in skill tables lvl 40 of DK ! Seriously this server has many error like missing skill, priest cant heal ( another people say that im not check ) , Please fix it soon ! BTW in cash shop the Enchant Ticket +1 to +15 i see it's a bit of expensive ( 2000 cash for 6 Echant Ticket ) !
Old 06/17/2015, 01:19   #28

Sr but someone can tell me how to get cash on this sever(without vote)?
Old 06/20/2015, 14:05   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangtungdl1 View Post
Sr but someone can tell me how to get cash on this sever(without vote)?
Voting and donating is the only way right now. Tho, I'm sure they would be open to other ways once other issues are resolved.

There really isn't much you need from the cash shop. IS are only needed for soulcrafting, but you can get them from the 1000 field kill reward, Battle Square, and another that all we were told "involves teamwork", my guess is Stage 50 of F7. All you would really want are cash shop sets, or some BigWheel items.

You start out with a +20 lv 1 weapon and are given lv 20 Magma weapons for each class change. With the custom skill changes, basic weapons will easily get you though the game.

XP rate has been increased to 30x. Gold rate is most likely going to stay as is. You already get over 200g per F7 run, and you can gain it much faster in the higher level missions by boss drop and NPCing gear.

Enchanting all the way to +20 is 100%, but with some changes to make it not that easy. 1-7 costs no powders, 8-10 has normal powder costs, 11-20 has dramatically increased powder costs.

Field kill rewards are 5 cash Gacha at 100, 3 Seal Scroll at 300, 1 Jack Bean at 500, and 2 IS at 1000.

The client is having issues being run on Windows 8/8.1, and I doubt a fix will happen anytime soon. OS compatibility is a bitch to fix, more so with Win8 being shit.

Rebirth is pretty simple. Get to lv 70+, log out, rebirth via the control panel on the main site. It's best to get to lv 75 and rebirth. A lot more bonus points at 70-75.

The biggest change so far is all weapon damage has been divided by 10, and monster HP by 7. They're having difficulty removing the damage cap, so this was the alternative until the cap can finally be removed. I kinda like the lower damage numbers.

Terek is the the main dev/GM for the server, he's pretty understanding, and not a total dick. Updates different things every other day, if you have any suggestions he's willing to hear them.

There's already quite a few regulars on the servers. Hopefully we can get more.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/29/2015, 17:03   #30

A lot of changes has happened, with more to come. Any changes now get posted on the forums.