Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CHAPTER 1] Dragonica Online : Lost.

Discussion on [CHAPTER 1] Dragonica Online : Lost. within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old 08/04/2015, 12:00   #31

elite*gold: 0
nice i want to try it ^^

any german ppl there?
Old 08/04/2015, 14:54   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorp2013 View Post
nice i want to try it ^^

any german ppl there?
Yup , there's many germans in the server not only germans there are also french people in our server :P. We mostly have europeans players in our server because it's located in Europe , so all europe players including me will have low latency thus it will result no lag spikes at all 'cause our server's performance is quit high enough to handle more than 1 channel. :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2015, 00:59   #33

This server is waste of time these guys are beta for 2 months and have never even said anything about update the admins don't even answer on forum or say anything. 2 months ago admin said server releasing soon and kept saying for 2 months and then no news.Well it's up to you if you wanna waste time on this junk just don't trust this hamza guy he really sucks as admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza195 View Post
Yup , there's many germans in the server not only germans there are also french people in our server :P. We mostly have europeans players in our server because it's located in Europe , so all europe players including me will have low latency thus it will result no lag spikes at all 'cause our server's performance is quit high enough to handle more than 1 channel. :P
Funny you're on this forum and not on your server forum. Keep up the good work. Hide from your players.
Old 08/05/2015, 01:58   #34

Yeh, this is so outrageous that people are out for a week or two on holiday time, right? They indeed should stay at home all the time and keep working on the server, otherwise they suck as admin. It's also so bad of them that they want to get the server as stable and good as possible. They surely should release it in an instant with tons of bugs.
Let's say they would announce the exact date of full release. And what if it will be delayed by a week? And then again? People will get even more frustrated and impatient.
By the way, do you know how fixing bugs and getting the stuff working properly looks like? One problem comes after another. You fix one bug, another two appear. That's why just saying "soon" is much more wise than giving some random release date, and that's why official release is delayed until now. You can't simply predict how many problems you encounter on the way.
Old 08/05/2015, 02:14   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yare View Post
Yeh, this is so outrageous that people are out for a week or two on holiday time, right? They indeed should stay at home all the time and keep working on the server, otherwise they suck as admin. It's also so bad of them that they want to get the server as stable and good as possible. They surely should release it in an instant with tons of bugs.
Let's say they would announce the exact date of full release. And what if it will be delayed by a week? And then again? People will get even more frustrated and impatient.
By the way, do you know how fixing bugs and getting the stuff working properly looks like? One problem comes after another. You fix one bug, another two appear. That's why just saying "soon" is much more wise than giving some random release date, and that's why official release is delayed until now. You can't simply predict how many problems you encounter on the way.

Damn dude, read you're post. I don;t even know if your being sarcastic or not. BUT HOLY SHIT MOTHER OF LORD YOU SUCK AT IT , so stop.

besides... You sound stupid or you know you are stupid and pretend not to be. I've seen you on Lost DGN forum but how many times do you think they said the server will start soon. Rather lying to many people who are waiting for the server. They could have told "we are not planning to release the server soon". but no, they just decided to keep their players waiting and I'm just warning others it won't happen to them. It's so funny cause you're also one of the players who were waiting for the server release when the admin told us 2 months ago that it'll be released soon. Are you just that stupid. This guy HAMZA basically never comes to lost dgn forum but I see him everyday here...Won't hurt anyone if he logged his ass and told to the waiting players "WE DONT PLAN ON RELEASING THE SERVER SOON!!"
Old 08/05/2015, 07:11   #36

IGN SchmusiNr2

Play This Server PPl ^^

thats so boring im the only one
Old 08/05/2015, 08:57   #37

Now calm down dude. You sound like you are overreacting on this. I don't know how about you, but for all this time I have been totally expecting, that "soon" they kept saying may mean even months. You appearently have different interpretation, but for me 2 months are still totally legit period to say that server will be released soon. The only thing I could somewhat not be happy about are admins being reluctant to share their work progress with players (how fixing bugs is exactly going and stuff). But that's their business and their reasons for it.
Old 08/05/2015, 16:27   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by KearGunz View Post
Funny you're on this forum and not on your server forum. Keep up the good work. Hide from your players.
Lol you're either dumb or stupid. We already said that we're going to pause our server progress 'cause of Vacancy and irl stuffs. I ain't the only who's in charge of server. We're actually 4 admins and 1 GM each one have a different task. We already have full release client it's just that we do require each team member to agree to do on full release but most of team member are busy in real life and on vacation. You probably waited that long 'cause you didn't go on vacation which mean you have no life. Get a life. :P
Old 08/05/2015, 18:41   #39

Quote:
Lol you're either dumb or stupid. We already said that we're going to pause our server progress 'cause of Vacancy and irl stuffs. I ain't the only who's in charge of server. We're actually 4 admins and 1 GM each one have a different task. We already have full release client it's just that we do require each team member to agree to do on full release but most of team member are busy in real life and on vacation. You probably waited that long 'cause you didn't go on vacation which mean you have no life. Get a life. :P
LOOL, funny just cause I'm not on vacation means I have no life. Nice logic idiot. You sound like a 5 sucking on mommy's breast milk. The point here is you're hiding from Lost dgn forum and always saying we're releasing official start soon every time. I even got proof that you say it every week w/o giving further update why lie. "YOU MAKE THE STUPIDEST LIE". Why hide? Why why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baumstumpfx3 View Post
cannot connect to the server "Failed to log in to the Server" after press on login.
Server is up , we've done some maintenance in the server that is why you were unable to login on the game. Beta will end soon so stay tuned guys !
Pretty sure You said nothing about this ****.
Old 08/05/2015, 19:19   #40

Quote:
LOOL, funny just cause I'm not on vacation means I have no life. Nice logic idiot. You sound like a 5 sucking on mommy's breast milk. The point here is you're hiding from Lost dgn forum and always saying we're releasing official start soon every time. I even got proof that you say it every week w/o giving further update why lie. "YOU MAKE THE STUPIDEST LIE". Why hide? Why why?
Lol yeah I suck your mama's breast milk everyday so calm down bitch. Whoever said that I'm hiding , I was at vacation at that time and at that time you were staying home all day doing nothing except chilling like a crazy bitch. Now that you said that I'm hiding. If I ever was hiding I would make myself invisible. :P
Further updates ? Oh yeah we're going to do some further updates about the server , what does that have to with lying it's all in the future. You really sound like a retarded.
Now excuse me , I'm going to suck your mama's breast milk. :P

Quote:
Pretty sure You said nothing about this shit.
It's because you're dumb and stupid. But you're right on 1 thing "Beta will end soon" I shouldn't say soon. lol :P
But pardon me , but it's not up to me to end beta. lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2015, 21:01   #41

Any1 got a mirror for full client plox? :P
Old 08/06/2015, 00:37   #42

Quote:
Lol yeah I suck your mama's breast milk everyday so calm down *****. Whoever said that I'm hiding , I was at vacation at that time and at that time you were staying home all day doing nothing except chilling like a crazy *****. Now that you said that I'm hiding. If I ever was hiding I would make myself invisible. :P
Further updates ? Oh yeah we're going to do some further updates about the server , what does that have to with lying it's all in the future. You really sound like a retarded.
Now excuse me , I'm going to suck your mama's breast milk. :P

It's because you're dumb and stupid. But you're right on 1 thing "Beta will end soon" I shouldn't say soon. lol :P
But pardon me , but it's not up to me to end beta. lol

Oh! My!!Now now lets take a break someone is really mad over a comment. Imagine if an admin gets this ****** off of a comment I'd bet he would ban everyone ******* him off on server good luck ****** was gonna give a shot to ch1 but you're attitude is disgusting and you wreak of ****, so does your server good luck making it far piece of ****.

Oh ya funny **** "I'm at vacation" checks out epvp forum and never does check out on his own server forum. I bet you're vacation is put an a/c room and a beach wallpaper put on a fan and drink ice tea while you lay your fat *** on your 300$ chair when your mom brings you food.
Old 08/06/2015, 02:46   #43

Quote:
Oh ya funny **** "I'm at vacation" checks out epvp forum and never does check out on his own server forum. I bet you're vacation is put an a/c room and a beach wallpaper put on a fan and drink ice tea while you lay your fat *** on your 300$ chair when your mom brings you food.
Hahaha You're making yourself look more and more retarded XD , I was having fun with my friends at that time while you were sitting on your fat *** near your pc all day doing nothing but just fapping. :P But seriously if you can't wait...look for another server instead of creating flames over here and most importantly get a life. :P
Old 08/06/2015, 03:13   #44

Quote:
Hahaha You're making yourself look more and more retarded XD , I was having fun with my friends at that time while you were sitting on your fat *** near your pc all day doing nothing but just fapping. :P But seriously if you can't wait...look for another server instead of creating flames over here and most importantly get a life. :P

now it's his friends cool story trash. I'm done gl with your server. Stupid 5 years old making server and wasting other people's time. The only ****** is you tbh look at yourself lmao. Asked for a reply on server all you do is rage and whine about a comment.
Old 08/06/2015, 08:46   #45

Quote:
you're attitude is disgusting and you wreak of ****, so does your server good luck making it far piece of ****.
Sorry, but speaking of attitude, you are the one who started acting like a spoiled brat and spitting childish insults at us. If you don't like the server, just don't play on it. We will at least have one less player with toxic, unpleasent personality.
Thanks
2 Users