Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Divinity Dragonica (EvoDGN Revamp)

Discussion on Divinity Dragonica (EvoDGN Revamp) within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old 04/29/2014, 13:44   #46

elite*gold: 0
Just hope shop potion sell ISS & Soul by gold like before, cant find any sv sell ISS & soul by gold like evodr And F7 drop gold, Weapon-Armour Enchant Dust like old ver although sv update new ver, private sv shouldn't make people buy Enchant dust by cash
Old 05/05/2014, 18:27   #47

And thats the point it would be best for all to create a server which earns so much money that it runs perfekt but not makes the staff rich....
I want a server where everybody is happy and good and not only those guys who have work and can spend alot of money for it.....
Old 05/06/2014, 08:31   #48

i want to go back to this game but my accounts got hacked.. is there anyway we can retrieve are accounts back ?
Old 05/08/2014, 22:01   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMDyumYUM View Post
i want to go back to this game but my accounts got hacked.. is there anyway we can retrieve are accounts back ?
the server is closed and everything is deleted ^^ thats why this Thread is here xD
Old 12/28/2014, 01:23   #50

Could someone explain me why the server has shut down ?

Tags
divinitydgn, dragonica, dragonsaga, evodgn, pserver