Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DGN-Banana,nice server

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 120/0/1
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savada View Post
How many?
150cash per hour on monday-friday,400cash per hour saturday-sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza195 View Post
Great server I tested and I can give you some points :

You can unlock F7 for free just by login and click on "Open F7" then choose your char and click on button under your char name than tada you have all F7 ! Uncluding Ice dragon , alexandre's F7s.

You can also buy cheated ballons that gives you from + 500 000 to + 700 000 hp lol

DP shop is full of useful items , and it's 90% free.

I suggest to buy fashion items instead of cheated items or just hookah's hat if you're cleric because you don't need cheated items you've already 700 000 hp and weap + 20 lol. xD

What I don't like in this server :
Sometimes big laggs in this server , because some noobs spam megaphones a lot I SAY A LOT then they make server laggy it's like bots or something...

Conclusion :
This server have a lot of good things but only one bad thing. I suggest this server only if you want to play for fun that's not pvp server so only pvm. Yeah this server got a lot of good things.
Ahahaha,you have to see the bsq,so crazy,everyone with mega equipment and tons of health,but those "cheated ballons" aren't cheated the GM really wanted to do them.

Old   #17

Too bad , we can't get acces to fashion items so easly that would be nice. Also their admin changed critical damage option to (Hp increase) I think he modded a lot of things like ballons as I said and medals and also he changed paris's hp he increased her hp it took me 2 hours to beat her after I got her to 0.07% she killed me and ressurection button bugged EPIC FAIL xDDD

Thanks
1 User
Old   #18

Talking

Quote:
Too bad , we can't get acces to fashion items so easly that would be nice. Also their admin changed critical damage option to (Hp increase) I think he modded a lot of things like ballons as I said and medals and also he changed paris's hp he increased her hp it took me 2 hours to beat her after I got her to 0.07% she killed me and ressurection button bugged EPIC FAIL xDDD
Yes,I own you a big apologize,I really forgot to tell you the bugs of this game,cleric char cant heal,valkiry/shaman last job skills are bugged,bone/parris hp are extremely high,they will have a big patch in like 1 month or so to fix them.
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenicas View Post
Yes,I own you a big apologize,I really forgot to tell you the bugs of this game,cleric char cant heal,valkiry/shaman last job skills are bugged,bone/parris hp are extremely high,they will have a big patch in like 1 month or so to fix them.
Lol ed' don't worry it's not your fault , it's the server's. Without you , I will not be able to play this server. Still thank you ! And I hope in the next patch he will put fashion sets for free that would be soo cool.

And another thing , he shouldn't change paris hp because I honestly enjoyed the fight with paris even thought I lost , it was really fun and I lol'd when I bugged at 0.07% of her hp left xD

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

Talking

Quote:
Lol ed' don't worry it's not your fault , it's the server's. Without you , I will not be able to play this server. Still thank you ! And I hope in the next patch he will put fashion sets for free that would be soo cool.

And another thing , he shouldn't change paris hp because I honestly enjoyed the fight with paris even thought I lost , it was really fun and I lol'd when I bugged at 0.07% of her hp left xD
You still playing here?Ign?
Old   #21

I made Dragon knight called Ruffix and yours ? MP me on skype if you're connected we can farm 10* rings in F6 , doing paris , etc...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

Just wondering, what can i buy with DP? Is there any way to get cash faster?

Because the cash shop items(the good ones) are quite expensive ._.
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peechachu View Post

You can still get cash by doing F7 , I tried paris yesterday with rubenicas and we got some random cash poutch that gives 50cash , we were pretty unlucky so I suggest to get it via F7 but be careful you can get some big lag waves. :/
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peechachu View Post

With dp,you can buy some sort of ballons that gives you some high status.Search on the free cash shop,where you find those ballons that gives you tons of HP,as you can see on my images.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #25

Will i be able to get a zau for free in cash shop or do i have to make on myself??? Either way i dont mind since the drop rate is really big
Old   #26

Zauharan weapons are avaible in cash shop for free , to get them go to the green tab in cash shop then choose V.I.P and click in mini tabs exept 'chaos' (it shows you chaos sets from lvl 57~67)
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #27

Quote:
Zauharan weapons are avaible in cash shop for free , to get them go to the green tab in cash shop then choose V.I.P and click in mini tabs exept 'chaos' (it shows you chaos sets from lvl 57~67)
Thanks i found it:L
Old   #28

can this client translate fully English ?
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerek View Post
can this client translate fully English ?
Well,there's a way,and that is: only if you use an english client,with same version.If you wanna try with some english clients,you can copy the table/release folder+config.inb to the desired client.
Old   #30

can recommend the best cleint for it