Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Elite Dragonica

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elite Dragonica

Hello Folks, today I want to inform you on the new Dragonica Private Server! Elite-Dragonica we are a semi-new server with a lot of potential with the right team on board!!! We have everything running properly we just need to get a full team of developers. Here are some of the things that we have for our server!!!

Rates:
Exp: 35x
Gold: 20x
Drop: 15x

Also, we have a semi-donation cash shop which means some items will be free but other than that we have a low donation rate!!!

5$ = 7k cash
10$ = 12k cash
30$ = 38k cash
50$ = 60k cash
80$ = 95k cash
100$ = 150k cash

The items in the cash shop are a decent price even if the donation rate seems a little high for what you get but it all evens itself out within the cash shop prices!!!!

Also, we are currently running v0.15.12 for the meantime until we can get a team of developers to assist with all the programming in order to progress forwards! This doesn't mean it will be a boring server! We will be hosting events daily to ensure that all players have a great and joyful time!!!

The website however is currently down until we can finish scripting it so you will have to ask me on skype to create your account for you! Also, we will have a level lock/unlock feature on the website in your account settings incase you don't wanna go any further in the game until you get caught up on the quests!!!

That's about it for right now! But we are working diligently to get the game released to everyone As soon as possible! If your interested in playing or joining the game or the staff team you can contact me via skype @ cody.willmon

I hope to hear from you soon!!!!

Thanks,
Shadow [Elite-Dgn Owner]

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

I added you in skype to talk about the GM role!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Good luck.
Old   #4

I edited the main post to inform people on the updates and the current staff positions we are hiring for!

Old   #5

Name: Lordyo Greath
Timezone: idk, its 22:17 at me right now

Reason you want to join: They shutdowned IAH dragonica, so i cant play there anymore

Why should we consider you: i started playing dragonica at end of chapter 1, few days before chapter 2 came out, i think it was in 2009 i was not rly good at start, but i learned to play in abouth 1 month, so i was playing Dragonica IAH until it was closed, my main was Masquerade(Joker) lvl 80, after IAH closed dragonica, i played wow, lol, dota2, but nothing is interesting to me as dragonica, it was my first online game i played and it took me into world of MMORPG's i was playing on dragonica chronicles server once, and i made banners and trailer for them, for banners i was 4th place so i didnt get cash, but i had best trailer so i should get 100k cash, but they got closed so i didnt get my cash

Skills [show examples if you can]: well i was 80 on IAH dragonica official server with Masquerade(joker), but server closed so i cant take screenshots, and i got none in my computer bcz i had to reinstall my computer bcz i had too much viruses
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

Bump!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

edited the main thread with a little bit more info about the game!!
Old   #8

I can help us?