[2026 Feb. Updated] [Dragonica Origin] Hack Released
Seen this one turn in some private group chats it is already widely used
I am not the creator of the hack, i reported it but there was no action from the server owners so i post it here they might fix this exploit if it is used a lot
From what I see in discord they don't ban cheaters so it's pretty safe to use, i use it for aram now
Features:
- No cooldown hack
- Game Speed hack
- Vac hack
Check the GIF to see what it is and how to use
It is a single file of 95KB, no dependencies no install, just extract and run
[UPDATE February 2026]
A new version was released with SARD bypass, again I'm not the author, file was replaced download in the same way
Seen this one turn in some private group chats it is already widely used
I am not the creator of the hack, i reported it but there was no action from the server owners so i post it here they might fix this exploit if it is used a lot
From what I see in discord they don't ban cheaters so it's pretty safe to use, i use it for aram now
Features:
- No cooldown hack
- Game Speed hack
- Vac hack
Check the GIF to see what it is and how to use
It is a single file of 95KB
Bro, I sent you a private message. Can you check it out?