Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Useful Hacking Tools

Discussion on Useful Hacking Tools within the Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old 11/19/2009, 18:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
Virtual machine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
.... People who don't know, read please.

Now, virtual machines work for some games, but I'm going to assume it doesn't work for dragonica and this is why:

Both hackshield and Dragonica are packed with Themida (though I think its 1.8.0.2, verify anyone?)

Themida (at least newer versions, dont know about 1.8.0.2), will raise an error, specifically "Themida cannot be run under a virtual machine".

GG?
Old 11/24/2009, 03:55   #17

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlyp99 View Post
Virtual machine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
.... People who don't know, read please.

Now, virtual machines work for some games, but I'm going to assume it doesn't work for dragonica and this is why:

Both hackshield and Dragonica are packed with Themida (though I think its 1.8.0.2, verify anyone?)

Themida (at least newer versions, dont know about 1.8.0.2), will raise an error, specifically "Themida cannot be run under a virtual machine".

GG?
That's why most mutliclienters on this game are using VMware.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hacking tools discovered!!
09/20/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 9 Replies
:mad:hacking tools discovered:mad: I hawe 3 PC in my room ... and i make LAN .. :) and server i wont to make l2j Interlude server for my frends and me! But i hawe BIG problem i cant login im my server... :eek:hawe problem with GG... i tray to make new l2.INI and to make new Host (216.107.250.194 nprotect.lineage2.com) tray to kill GameGard , tray to delete Gameguard Folder and gameguard.des ...but dont work ...pls dudes :P help me Server is C6 l2j ...and i hawe Interlude client ... THY ...
Useful Hacking Tools
01/30/2010 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 21 Replies
Cheat Engines Cheat Engine 5.5 Download Link: http://sharecash org/download.php?file=131077 http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/498/cheatengin e.png Moon Light Engine Series
RF usefull Tools For Hacking
01/11/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 30 Replies
RF Dual Patcher RapidShare: Easy Filehosting Cheat Engine Revo cant be detected by Fireguard RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
Looking for L2j Hellbound hacking tools
05/31/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
I am looking for L2j hellbound hacking tools i would appreciate if you would tell me where to download some.Thank's in case of a reply ^^.
Essential hacking tools
01/14/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 18 Replies
Common hacking tools with function description (Since the main site of most of them are down) T-search 1.6b Version: 1.6 Size: 1248 KB Description: The best and easiest to use memory editor for Windows. It features the ability to assign hotkeys to poke, hex edit, set breakpoints, and has a useful AutoHack feature. There is also an included extensive help file. Download