If someone hasn't launched EU version today yet, would be good to post your ggscan.des file located in your Release\GameGuard folder, I can make a quick fix for the DSEE issue.
you could try to fake the hashes if you know how but thats too much work for me ^^
i donated and requested the source and who knows maybe i can make an updated version for gPotato then ^^
you could try to fake the hashes if you know how but thats too much work for me ^^
i donated and requested the source and who knows maybe i can make an updated version for gPotato then ^^
It has nothing to do with DSEE itself, Dragonica's memory is now protected, there's a Cycle Redundancy Check (CRC), if you try to modify memory and GG notices it => game crashes.
I noticed that the file malejik posted wasnt uploaded on a premium acc so im posting the same file (plus a few pictures so I get a point^^)in case someone wants to test some stuff with it.Its clean, no worries.
I noticed that the file malejik posted wasnt uploaded on a premium acc so im posting the same file (plus a few pictures so I get a point^^)in case someone wants to test some stuff with it.Its clean, no worries.
you dont need a bypass the hacks are simply outdated ^^
i got the source of the DSEE Global for gpotato for the newest version and after compiling, everything works ^^
(information requested) Bypass Auto-update 06/14/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies Hey, I am looking for a way to bypass the Auto-Update... So I can toy around with the datebase files... does anyone know of a area of discussion.. or if it is already done.. I used google/ and Search to no avail... Thanks Love ya guys.
RE: ggscan.npz error! 04/11/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies anyone have this problem? along with error 360..reinstall couple of times and it doesn't work! since today