You last visited: Today at 19:08
Advertisement
ggscan.des before update requested
Discussion on ggscan.des before update requested within the Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dragonica category.
09/26/2009, 16:34
#16
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
And you will let us share? = D
09/26/2009, 17:22
#17
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
I think "eMale" is just lying. When not then show us the proofs.
09/26/2009, 17:29
#18
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Huumm I am confused =) I think he succeeded and is now to make the most x) thinks of us "emale" = D We wait xD
09/26/2009, 17:49
#19
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by
welcome21
I think "eMale" is just lying. When not then show us the proofs.
eMale lies, Kane hasn't shared the source yet, and most likely won't.
09/26/2009, 17:55
#20
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
micecats
eMale lies, Kane hasn't shared the source yet, and most likely won't.
Hoping that you are wrong = /
09/26/2009, 19:27
#21
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,100
Received Thanks: 397
umm .. you can get the source for donating
read kanes signature .. he says it in there ^^
09/26/2009, 19:35
#22
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
And you are in possession of it?
Have you managed to update? = D
09/26/2009, 19:55
#23
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,100
Received Thanks: 397
you dont need to update it, only compile and use
so donate to kane, get the source and compile it
09/26/2009, 20:17
#24
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
And you had you done?
If I donated, I'd have this code in view of its inactivity?
09/26/2009, 20:26
#25
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,100
Received Thanks: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by
alexis62
And you had you done?
If I donated, I'd have this code in view of its inactivity?
what?
09/26/2009, 20:27
#26
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
eMale
you dont need a bypass the hacks are simply outdated ^^
i got the source of the DSEE Global for gpotato for the newest version and after compiling, everything works ^^
Why should it be outdated? There was no patch which changed pointers, my hacks work perfect.
09/26/2009, 20:54
#27
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
eMale
what?
Are you in possession of this code? Have you managed to compile it so it can again walked?
Quote:
Originally Posted by
GeraldHabicht
Why should it be outdated? There was no patch which changed pointers, my hacks work perfect.
Could you sends me your hack by private message if you do not mind?
09/26/2009, 22:07
#28
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,100
Received Thanks: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexis62
Are you in possession of this code? Have you managed to compile it so it can again walked
yes i have it, compiled it and it works
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeraldHabicht
Why should it be outdated? There was no patch which changed pointers, my hacks work perfect.
none of the released versions for
gPotato work, the one compiled from the source does ^^
09/26/2009, 23:28
#29
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
eMale
yes i have it, compiled it and it works
Could you share with me your version? =) We can talk in private if you want. I play on the gPotato version and is very very long time that I seeks after a software cheat .. I don't coding, and can compile it myself = S
09/27/2009, 09:27
#30
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,100
Received Thanks: 397
sry ill keep that private, if you want it you will have to donate to kane and lern how to compile source code
Similar Threads
(information requested) Bypass Auto-update
06/14/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Hey, I am looking for a way to bypass the Auto-Update... So I can toy around with the datebase files... does anyone know of a area of discussion.. or if it is already done.. I used google/ and Search to no avail... Thanks Love ya guys.
what will you do if ggscan is a human XD?
05/11/2009 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
what will you do if ggscan is a human
???????????????????????????????????
RE: ggscan.npz error!
04/11/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
anyone have this problem? along with error 360..reinstall couple of times and it doesn't work! since today
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:08 .