Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Basic Farming Macro

Discussion on [Release] Basic Farming Macro within the Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dragonica category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/24/2009, 12:25   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfie2 View Post
Wouldn't be too hard to code a bot to kill farrell too =/ while you're at it.
I don't think so, I don't know everythink about hack, I clearily know a little, and a boss in dragonica, in contrast with monsters, act differently, no? I mean by report as you.
Old 07/24/2009, 12:50   #92

Act differently? Stay in air, vac till death.

Alternatively, spam skills till health reaches red, freeze z position where he can't hit you, pot till full health, rinse repeat.
Old 07/24/2009, 13:11   #93

I mean without bypass and for eu version, working like this basic trainer.
Act differently mean that in consequences of ur move, he do something, monster do that, but lower. Act differently mean differents acts/comportments/behaviour.
Old 07/24/2009, 13:12   #94

w/e

I don't play EU
Old 07/27/2009, 09:36   #95

I found a freakly nice spawn for level 30-35, it's in the sanctuary of belkan (dunno if belkan is a traducted word), near the artis dungeon.
you just enter in, then u continue the first way to the end (like 25-35 steps after warp) then u stay behind the down pillar, and only corpse to corpse monsters will teach u a lesson. It really works, and just need to heal sometimes ur char, (like all 15-20 mins).

Ps: Ranged monsters cannot hit you.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Farming Macro
12/31/2011 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
the title pretty much says everything. this is my first attempt at programming so INSIGHTFUL (<--its a link :rolleyes:) feedback would be appreciated and i know this script doesn't do the most awe inspiring things ever; i thought it would be useful for those who have finals coming up and need to study, but still want to make money on mabi without getting distracted oh and say thanks if you found this useful ^.^
[Release]Macro Files for Macro Manager (AKA BOT)
02/16/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies
@all FYI its not a cheat its just a macro file that enables you to run dungeon so you can do other choirs like mussicca said...!! Contents Mana Valley Dungeon Macro File Xenia Frontier Dungeon UP and LEFT (Remap Dungeon)Macro File Ignis Mountain Dungeon Macro File Orc Temple Dungeon Macro File
[AutoHotKey] Basic Crafting Click Macro
08/14/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
;Simple Crafting Related Script by Keraam ;Made from the AutoIt script by TeabagGus ;Once the macro starts you will have 5 seconds to get your cursor over the object. #NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases. SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability. SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% ; Ensures a consistent starting directory. WinWaitActive, Darkfall Online IfWinActive, Darkfall Online
[Request] Auto Click / Mat Farming Macro
06/22/2009 - Aion - 8 Replies
Heya, I've tried a few auto clicking programs for farming mats whilst afk, however, when I start auto click and alt tab back into Aion it wont function properly (it doesn't auto click). I was wondering if it was because of gameguard ? If anyone knows of a solution or could post a link to a Auto Click / Pixel finding macro that works ingame, it would be much appreciated thanks in advance :handsdown::handsdown:
Request: Basic Macro
09/14/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
does any one know of a basic lineage 2 macro program that can do stuff sutch as enchant items and skills for you so you dont need to do all that clicking?