Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook > Dragon City
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacks aren't working in my main account

Discussion on Hacks aren't working in my main account within the Dragon City forum part of the Facebook category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Hacks aren't working in my main account

Anyone experiencing this as well? I tried using the hacks in this board in my other sock accounts and it worked. But when it comes to my main account, all of them aren't working.

Why?
Old 02/20/2015, 05:54   #2

i cant get them working for me either
Old 02/23/2015, 08:49   #3

I think this is the reason why hacks can't meddle with my account:

Warning: file_get_contents( failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 429 Too Many Requests in /home/u674445217/public_html/process/dragoncity.class.php on line 74
Bad Session

Anyone know how to fix this or what it means?
Old 03/12/2015, 08:26   #4

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTF macors aren't working?
06/25/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
None of my old AutoIt scripts work, none of the posted fog levellers are working...anyone know how to get around this garbage? Like a client crack or something... EDIT: Yes, I realize I screwed up spelling Macro lol
MLE not blocked BUT former hacks aren't working anymore.
06/17/2009 - Grand Chase - 17 Replies
MLE not blocked BUT former hacks aren't working anymore. I.e. Before I was using the 1 hit kill hack and it usually work for me. Then this morning i tried opening the file that i save (i mean the addresses for the hack) but when i log-in to the game the hacks aren't working. Tried repeating the process before, but now after scanning the 2nd scan, it doesn't show the address for the hack. Answers Please.
Temp Fix for all bots/hacks that aren't working
04/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 15 Replies
If you auto-patch then you will relise your bots wont work, simple solution until a new version is realised, if you open conquer with cotobo you wont auto patch, Do this. If you already autopatched already then do this , download the other patch and run it, then use cotobo to run conquer so you dont have to auto-patch. old patch can be found here http://article.91.com/englishnews/c/2007_4...10510 026344.Htm