Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook > Dragon City
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I want hack gold one click for 20M UP

Discussion on I want hack gold one click for 20M UP within the Dragon City forum part of the Facebook category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need gold help me plz

Old 11/01/2014, 06:49   #2

u can build 20 or more habitats and put some dragons in that to get gold , it needn't hack , cause it is very easy to get plenty , but u need spent some time on collecting
Old 11/01/2014, 11:30   #3

Requests are not allowed.
The other thing is, you can cheat from 200k up to 1kk with tools available in here. All you have to do is press the button more often. Don't be so greedy... and read the rules.
Old 11/01/2014, 16:37   #4

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HACK GOLD MONSTER LEGENDS BY PHUCVINH52 CLICK HERE !!! HOTTTTTTTTTTT !!! 2.5M GOLD
01/30/2014 - Facebook - 75 Replies
HACK GOLD MONSTER LEGENDS BY PHUCVINH52 CLICK HERE !!! HOTTTTTTTTTTT !!! 2.5M GOLD LINK : ....................AND ...................................GUIDE .......ITS HERE http://hackmonsterlegends9.blogspot.com/ :pimp::pimp::pimp: GOOD LUCK :p:p:p
[Release] 1-click hacks Dungeon, Auto pots, Shop hack, Wall hack etc...
02/17/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 99 Replies
Hello and welcome ! Here are some 1 click hacks for dekaron eu so I made but now I wanna share it to public (ps: it's csv files): GOING TO UPDATE BECAUSE THEY CHANGED THE OFFSETS! Guide on how to use this: First of all you need a brain, computer and dekaron eu installed.
Teleport on Mouse Click hack & No Skill delay hack (NOOB PROOF FOR PH)
07/11/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
Just wan't to share what i've found earlier on expirementing some addresses on CE.... :) First download CE or Sora Engine 2.3 also you need a bypass CABALBOT will do 1. Run your bypass(Cabalbot) then open your cabal client login... 2. Once you're in game open your CE or Sora Engine 2.3 3. Then make your cabalmain.exe as a target 4. Click "ADD ADDRESS MANUALLY" 5. Now put this info in the blank fields