Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Dota
You last visited: Today at 06:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is Pudge wearing in this?

Discussion on What is Pudge wearing in this? within the Dota forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What is Pudge wearing in this?

Can anyone help me with this?

Old 12/25/2017, 14:35   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
It's a barrel.

And its part of a set called Arms of the Bogatyr.
Old 01/05/2018, 00:35   #3

elite*gold: 0
just like in dark souls barrel armor .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trade HoN account for Pudge Stuffs
05/18/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
Well hello players of HON, i am selling nice account level 20 with with MMR:1372 with some good account icons, silver color name, good symbols, flamboyant pack, and ACME Taunt... Well this account got some avatars like: -Eggnog Master(Drunken Master) -Mali Klause(Maliken) -King Animus(Solstice) -Frankie Pebbles -Futbol Bubbles -Musketeer Gladiator -Garbagore(Balphagore) -Bushi Swiftblade
[Trading] WTT Guild wars 2 account lvl 80 for Dota 2 Dragon Claw Hook ONLY (Pudge)
04/22/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
WTT Guild wars 2 account for Dota 2 item : ( Dragon Claw Hook ONLY ) Add me on steam : Steam Community :: ID :: Hey, My name is Lara ? bump
pudge
03/21/2013 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo liebe epvp Gemeinde, ich bin auf der suche nach pudge eq chaind chopper-und Hook eventuell hose einfach melden:cool:
[Pic TuT] BG head(Bogus Head) bug, wearing but not wearing it... :D
05/24/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
ok i saw a video on youtube doing this bug, GC brazil i think.. credits to him/her... here's a picture of my lire not wearing anything: http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o207/mecero/Gr andChase20090522_174751.jpg here's what u do, choose the character u want to BUG with and choose a BG head you want to use, in my example, i have chosen my lire and the arme BG head. Wear the chosen BG head to the chosen character:...