Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Dota Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boost 0-8k mmr 70% winrate pro

Discussion on Boost 0-8k mmr 70% winrate pro within the Dota Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boost 0-8k mmr 70% winrate pro

hello everyone , im 26y.o. boost last 6 year , boost any mmr with good winrate 70% + , I make fast , anonym ,and any heroes any roles u want , with best prices , go on my facebook getontop222 , I save my last works , and u can contact me about prices and boost STREAM twitch.tv/getontop222
Old 05/17/2020, 12:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
up

Tags
boost mmr dota

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW | ★★ IRON 4 ★★ ⚡⚡RARE!!!⚡⚡ 0LP 0% WINRATE 0w/38L TERIBLE MMR WINRATE 0W/27L
04/03/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account is on EUW Server and is IRON 4 with 0 Wins/38 Losses and has TERRIBLE MMR !!! (pictures below) 23 Champoins +6300 Blue Essence 3 Skins |------------> PRICE: 60 Euros <-------------| MMR AVERAGE OF RECENT MATCHES: https://i.imgur.com/AKMPHAf.png
[Selling] EUNE ★★★IRON 4★★★ ⚡⚡RARE!!!⚡⚡ ★LOW-MMR!!!★ 0LP 5% WINRATE 1w/20L TERIBLE MMR
03/23/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account is on EUNE Server and is IRON 4 Division with 0 LP, 5% winrate, and TERIBLE mmr (1Win/20 Losses). Account was bronze last season so low elo GUARANTEED!!! Acc owns: - 45 Chapions - 8 Skins - Honor LVL2 (never been banned) ---------PRICE: 60 Euros---------- ★MMR OF PAST 5 MATCHES: https://i.imgur.com/Xe4NfAB.png
[Buying] P1 - D5 boost EUNE (71% winrate, insane MMR)
10/28/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Since I'm in the US currently and don't have a computer to play here either, I'm looking for someone to get my acc from p1 34 lp to d5. Acc is on EUNE, cheapest reliable offer wins. Conditions: Play Mid/Jungle, Don't fuck win% up (I'm not gonna pay you if you need 50 games and ruin this accs mmr), don't flame/int or do anything to ruin the reward getting Offer me a price here and if I'm content we can talk on discord.
[Trading] p3 70% winrate or d5 65% winrate for FRESH mmr hand leveled
10/21/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
As the tittle say i'm looking for one fresh mmr unrank handleveled and UNVERIFIED account . I trade my p3 70% winrate with mostly toplan/mid champ . ( handleveled , vérified to my email ) ( for one good account with mid/adc champ handleveled unverified and fresh mmr ) The diamond account is 65% winrate hand leveled verified to my email