Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] Dota Stuff

Discussion on [S] Dota Stuff within the Dota Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S] Dota Stuff

Hello Everyone ! =)

So, i'm selling and buying alot of stuff in
( Items transfer is allowed )

So, what is Dota 2?

Dota 2 is similiar game to League of Legends or Heroes of Newreth but truly it's much harder that those both. This game is very popular and there is always alot of ppl online ( sadly not so much that in LoL ) btw, community is there much friendlier than in LoL

So, what are those items for?

There is no Donating in this games. If u want new skin u can buy them like in LoL but if you don't wann to spend money for this game - > Loot them! Yap, after every game there is % to get random item for some one =) This way, trade in Dota 2 is very popular =)

What i am doing there?
If u don't have this game - > I have keys for Steam
So, btw, i am here to sell Treasure Keys for you ( they're needed to open treasure, in this case the items are much easier to get ) and selling items u need and even buying yours ! =)

So, if u're interested, just contact me in Skype : suikoden1993 . Or in Steam 1993suikoden
Old 05/29/2013, 23:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
Up

up