Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Beta Ambiot

Discussion on Beta Ambiot within the The Division Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Beta Ambiot

I also got a ban.
I stopped playing this game and I will not waste my time any more.
I lost two accounts and 280 bucks.
Let me just say that nobody would pay so much for no recoil or silent aim or other items that everyone has in the cheap ambiot.
let's be serious who would pay so much for it?
when it comes to me I paid more because I thought that this program is safe and I will be able to use it safely.
And so much of the security that you could read in the description
two accounts lost money and time.
So what's the moral of this?
Do not believe sellers who write that their ambiot is safe and after ban they say it is a wave of ban and that it is normal.
I do not want to offend anyone, but it would require a few harsher words.
To all the guys who buy ambiot, do not listen to the sellers, ask for a chance to check the ambiot before buying
and do not use it in the main account.
If you get Ban, do not use this ambiot any more despite the assurance of the seller if the ambiot once detected is detectable. I can serve as an example.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread