Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > The Division Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DIVISIONⅡ💎HP OFFICIAL💎UD 30DAY✅OP AIMBOT🔥NO RECOIL🔥CUSTOMIZE ESP|FOV|AIMKEY|COLOR

Discussion on DIVISIONⅡ💎HP OFFICIAL💎UD 30DAY✅OP AIMBOT🔥NO RECOIL🔥CUSTOMIZE ESP|FOV|AIMKEY|COLOR within the The Division Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 03/31/2019, 14:20   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
banned within 2 hours of using it no darkzone no group play only pve
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2019, 14:43   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFight View Post
really? ****, 2 hours is quick
Old 03/31/2019, 15:03   #18

elite*gold: 104
Quote:
Thats really odd, many of our staffs have been using this over 3 weeks. and all our accounts are still here. Other customers also have not reported a single ban. We have an open chatgroup in discord, therefore if someone got banned everyone would know. My personal account is still not banned either, which is the one i posted screenshots from.. Maybe you should run our spoofer too if you ran other projects in the past with your device. If you have proof of your purchase and using our software and getting banned with it, we are happy to offer you full refund. However, if you dont have proof, please do not troll our thread. Thanks.
Discord screenshots :
Old 03/31/2019, 15:11   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyhappy View Post
Thats really odd, many of our staffs have been using this over 3 weeks. and all our accounts are still here. Other customers also have not reported a single ban. We have an open chatgroup in discord, therefore if someone got banned everyone would know. My personal account is still not banned either, which is the one i posted screenshots from.. Maybe you should run our spoofer too if you ran other projects in the past with your device. If you have proof of your purchase and using our software and getting banned with it, we are happy to offer you full refund. However, if you dont have proof, please do not troll our thread. Thanks.
Discord screenshots :
dont need refund just bought the 3 day packet proof of purchase i have but using how im not recording how i hack

paypal reciet

where do i find the spoofer or what you are talking about i can active more games still have key throug an amd purchase i can play with the hack and record and if i get banned i can upload all the videos for you on youtube set on private
Old 03/31/2019, 15:23   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 320
2 hour's is so fast for 60usd game
Old 03/31/2019, 15:24   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It is undetected, not detected. No one has been banned yet from the discord, no ban reports and no players have claimed they have been banned. I am still here
Old 03/31/2019, 15:28   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

a bit wierd u got banned after 2 hours, i got about 30 hours played with this cheat, so i dont get how u got banned so fast, i play in conflict, DZ, PVE everything all the time. no problems so i dont get it. would like to see a SS of the ban
Old 03/31/2019, 15:54   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
We actually have proof of you producing a fake receipt.
You never purchased from us with the receipt email you provided in your
screenshot
We only have 2 users registered under with @.d and from your screenshot, its not hard to figure out who you are.

The Invision power board panel wont lie.

First of all, from your account activity,you were locked out of your account 23Hours ago.
Secondly, There is no tack of you purchasing on your account at all.
Not in paypal or in our selly shop.

Do you really want to keep this going or will I have to pm the EPVP staffs to come here ?
payment mail is not user mail .... i asked in your support for help with my mail it didnt work i singned in with my discord if you want a screen logged in with my account fine 1 sec

<- webside logged in with my discord adress
<- my discord

dont care if you block me for multiaccounting

Quote:
Originally Posted by AminH View Post
It is undetected, not detected. No one has been banned yet from the discord, no ban reports and no players have claimed they have been banned. I am still here
iam not saying it is detected i could be bad luck i dont know
Old 03/31/2019, 16:29   #24

Quote:
payment mail is not user mail .... i asked in your support for help with my mail it didnt work i singned in with my discord if you want a screen logged in with my account fine 1 sec

<- webside logged in with my discord adress
<- my discord

dont care if you block me for multiaccounting

iam not saying it is detected i could be bad luck i dont know
Quote:
Originally Posted by AminH View Post
We dont ban our users for multi accounting, however we highly do not recommend doing so because it creates difficulties into tracking user history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetRex View Post
a bit wierd u got banned after 2 hours, i got about 30 hours played with this cheat, so i dont get how u got banned so fast, i play in conflict, DZ, PVE everything all the time. no problems so i dont get it. would like to see a SS of the ban
And like other users said, no other user have been banned using our software. If you used other software from other providers before , we highly recommend you to use our spoofer to go along with the cheat itself. It can lift hwid bans from other providers.
Old 03/31/2019, 16:43   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
We dont ban our users for multi accounting, however we highly do not recommend doing so because it creates difficulties into tracking user history.

And like other users said, no other user have been banned using our software. If you used other software from other providers before , we highly recommend you to use our spoofer to go along with the cheat itself. It can lift hwid bans from other providers.

where do i find the spoofer im willing to try with a new account
Old 03/31/2019, 16:57   #26

Quote:
where do i find the spoofer im willing to try with a new account
You can purchase here:

To use this software, You need to register an account and activate your account with the key you purchased. Let us know if you need help setting up.
Old 03/31/2019, 22:56   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hello i just resigstered on the website and still no verification yet.
Old 04/01/2019, 04:45   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought Apex from them and it was OP but this menu is laggy. ESP way too laggy for pvp. Aimbot spotty and will randomly flick from their head to their toes and other people can see the snap from that. Cheap but :/ sorry dudes loved apex one but this one needs a bit updating.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2019, 01:48   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

works great !!! no lag at all once you config it correctly. Fix you sensivity problem solved
Old 04/02/2019, 02:33   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How far off is :
- 2d radar
- item/chest esp
- random bone aimbot with visibility checks?

Tags
aimbot, division aimbot, division esp, division2 hack, divison2