Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > The Division Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DIVISIONⅡ💎HP OFFICIAL💎UD 30DAY✅OP AIMBOT🔥NO RECOIL🔥CUSTOMIZE ESP|FOV|AIMKEY|COLOR

Discussion on DIVISIONⅡ💎HP OFFICIAL💎UD 30DAY✅OP AIMBOT🔥NO RECOIL🔥CUSTOMIZE ESP|FOV|AIMKEY|COLOR within the The Division Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 04/02/2019, 04:06   #31

elite*gold: 104

We support PVE and PVP , thank you for all the vouches. !
Old 04/02/2019, 12:37   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I bought but did not get any mail from you
Old 04/02/2019, 14:41   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by helle21101993 View Post
I bought but did not get any mail from you
Pm me on discord or on the website.
PHP#5255
If you bought on selly, the activation code should be in your inbox/junk/trash/spam in your email. If you bought from the website. you can find your purchase under "manage purchases" from the navigation bar on the top section of the website
Thanks for supporting us, make sure to join our discord. We have many active players there looking for people to squad together everyday
Old 04/02/2019, 14:58   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Paymwnt methods ?

You accept paysafecard ? Would pay 100€ for 2 months
Old 04/02/2019, 19:26   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrayerGer View Post
Paymwnt methods ?

You accept paysafecard ? Would pay 100€ for 2 months
please pm our admin in discord
Old 04/02/2019, 19:51   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

the cheat from TMD is detected, and not safe to use. A lot a people got banned to day, it same like is a gobel bann. Provider got there cheat detected. NOT safe a the moment
Old 04/02/2019, 22:52   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought TD2 account from them, very fast and helpful support, will buy the hack soon
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2019, 12:57   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by grappata View Post
then why are they saying it is been UD for 30 **** this reseller are
opportunist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hav0kwashere View Post
I'm going to wait probably another month to see what EAC does with all these cheats. I haven't cheated in a game in month, and I'm missing it.
Then Ill see you joining us in a month buddy hahaha
Old 04/03/2019, 16:53   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quick review on the cheat and yes, I did register just to leave feedback. Had been enjoying HP and wanted to give the team a thank you.

I was extremely skeptical about buying this cheat not because the cheat costs extra bucks but I was banned three times using IWC. Yea, I am new to this whole cheat things and grabbed whatever I found on google first lol. After wasting nearly $200, I played legit for a week or so and decided to check out another good cheat. Not a fan of PVP but wanted to grind faster.

Both the support and the dev were super nice and answered all pre-sales questions and the whole discord environment is very friendly as they all are very active. Could have been best if HP could add some other features we've requested but the ultimate goal is to stay undetected. All other public cheats and TMD got detected but HP survived.

You are viewing a review from a new member right now but I just wanted to give an honest review as I joined them a day after their release. 40 hour ingame hours and nobody got banned as of yet (including myself)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/04/2019, 17:39   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tictactoed View Post
Quick review on the cheat and yes, I did register just to leave feedback. Had been enjoying HP and wanted to give the team a thank you.

I was extremely skeptical about buying this cheat not because the cheat costs extra bucks but I was banned three times using IWC. Yea, I am new to this whole cheat things and grabbed whatever I found on google first lol. After wasting nearly $200, I played legit for a week or so and decided to check out another good cheat. Not a fan of PVP but wanted to grind faster.

Both the support and the dev were super nice and answered all pre-sales questions and the whole discord environment is very friendly as they all are very active. Could have been best if HP could add some other features we've requested but the ultimate goal is to stay undetected. All other public cheats and TMD got detected but HP survived.

You are viewing a review from a new member right now but I just wanted to give an honest review as I joined them a day after their release. 40 hour ingame hours and nobody got banned as of yet (including myself)
Youve come into the cheating world a bad time my dude lol. 5+ years ago you could cheat without being banned. Now its a struggle. Glad you are enjoying it. Welcome to the dark side.
Old 04/04/2019, 19:07   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey guys !

I used this HP Cheetos since 3 days now, on cracked account, because i already got ban with another hack !

And i'm still using it, no ban, even with the high % headshot, even in DZ or pvp.

Support is very good and friendly , i spam them SOO much, and they are always nice and cool, not like many others support/dev , love it <3

Price is very decent, like cheaper on the market !

The only bad thing i find , the soft it's abit heavy, overload my cpu ( like 30% usage against 7% from others hacks)

Some time in DarkZone or PvP, EspPlayer is a bit weird and show alot of blue Line !

BUT it's still a good hack, cheap, with a nice ecommunity , and still UD !
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2019, 20:23   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought the HP for TD2, quite good, UD so far, support is extremely helpful and answering the questions very fast, community is good as well there is always someone active to help
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2019, 14:03   #43

Our dev is back from his trip and updated the cheat! Enjoy the new content everyone ! We are back in business !
Old 04/09/2019, 10:52   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Banned from website after not recieving my purchase and leaving a bad review and getting a refund from paypal. BE warned about them, they ban when you say something they dont like!
Old 04/09/2019, 19:19   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is this different from Xagent?

Tags
aimbot, division aimbot, division esp, division2 hack, divison2