Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Social Media Trading > Discord Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DISCORD DM ADVERTISING + Email+phone verified Tokens

Discussion on DISCORD DM ADVERTISING + Email+phone verified Tokens within the Discord Trading forum part of the Social Media Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DISCORD DM ADVERTISING + Email+phone verified Tokens

DM advertising

Pricing:

>5k dms = 15 dollars per 1000

<15k dms = 14 dollars per 1000

Everything is automated you don't need to do anything u just give me the server you want to Advertise on and the message and I do the rest.

Direct Message Marketing

We bring you the highest quality service designed for messaging users via Discord. Grow your audience and reach out to over 250 million potential customers and clients!

Customizable Message

I also have Discord email + phone verified tokens!

Aged about 1 week

Email verified

Random name + random profile picture

Discord: Fimn#2349

You can also contact me to buy in Discord.

Tags
advertisment, discord, dm, token