Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Diablo Immortal Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥◣KrYo Software◢ - ✅PVE & PVP Pixel Based Rotation Bot ✅RIFT BOT✅GRIND/LEVEL✅NoBan🔥

Discussion on 🔥◣KrYo Software◢ - ✅PVE & PVP Pixel Based Rotation Bot ✅RIFT BOT✅GRIND/LEVEL✅NoBan🔥 within the Diablo Immortal Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 06/12/2022, 21:39   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
-Not a scam project
-Best dev team
-Awesome support
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/13/2022, 11:55   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The best (and only public atm) diablo immortal bot that really works!
Dev team is working day and night to develop it even faster. I am 100% sure it will be the best in the market for long time. No cap!
Project owner is very kind and dedicate time to support every single user in the discord server.
Community is growing and is sharing scripts and experiences.
I will definitely be a part of it for long time.
Thank you guys for what you doing!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2022, 12:46   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 79
This is not a review or vouch. It is merely for clarifying the current situation and help others on their decision to buy or not

Note: I have not bought the Diablo bot. I am speaking of past experience with KrYo‘s Lost Ark Bot.

First of all: KrYo, Mausrundung and OctoM (The OG‘s) are all 3 trusted people in my eyes. I can not speak of any of the other Moderatos since I have not talk with them at any given point in time.

The Coder, which is KrYo, has a lot of experience in Pixel botting. If I were to buy something Pixel/Color related in Botting or Cheating-Scene, I would go to him.
I was one of the first users to buy his Los Ark rotation bot and was very satisfied with it. Although the beginning was a hassle since it was in a very early phase, just like his Diablo bot is now. Me and other users have contributed to the bot, giving suggestion, helping with what a good rotation would be, so on and so forth (LA).

IF you would like to have the same experience with his Diablo bot as I had with his Lost Ark bot: Buy it now and contribute to the development.

If not: Don’t buy it. Wait and keep an eye on the development. If you want a fully functional bot; it is not the time to buy it right now.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/15/2022, 03:40   #19 Trade Status: Verified(?)

First i want to say english is not my native language.
I personnaly pre order the bot. I can see lot of improvement. They add everyday new feature like mob detection, auto potion.. etc etc
I just made a short record for everyone who want to see their work.

i will post in the future more record.
Old 06/15/2022, 16:15   #20 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Bought the bot yesterday, at first struggled to get it working but the community helped me a ton! as a barbarian the rift bot doesnt work flawless yet but its indeed smooth, did roughly 20 rifts last night with no issues. Kyro is such a dedicated developer, i did use his other bots in the past and would totally recommend it. (Sorry about my english, im from Argentina) - Regards, Octavio_PokemonArgentina
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2022, 13:24   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

best bot for diablo but i think little expensive maybe 20 usd is best
Old 06/18/2022, 10:36   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i won a giveaway, created a ticket in discord, support said that i should wait. Waited for two days, created one more ticket and got ignored. Waited for five more days, created ticket, got ignored and ticket disappears. Do not participate in events, they are just fake
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2022, 13:50   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by timore2161 View Post
i won a giveaway, created a ticket in discord, support said that i should wait. Waited for two days, created one more ticket and got ignored. Waited for five more days, created ticket, got ignored and ticket disappears. Do not participate in events, they are just fake
We Just switched Our ticket Bot Your welcome to open a ticket & get it resolved.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2022, 06:42   #24 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 75
Hey whats up bro. id love to try this out. or whatever offer you have available.
Dev makes scripts for many games and always at release. its not even believable to call him a fake. epvp knows hes the real deal
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2022, 04:44   #25 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 64
The Black Market: 175/1/0
Updated 30 June 2022:
A lot of people got banned. 100 customers and counting. Might need to stay away for the time being.

Updated 28 June 2022:

With the newest Version 1.3.2 it is a reliable rift runner. That allows you to farm Paragon levels easily and from time to time you get a legendary item too.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2022, 06:50   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How the hell do I buy or download this program
Old 06/21/2022, 17:24   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderofsoulZ View Post
How the hell do I buy or download this program

You should Join the Discord & Redeem your role for access to the VIP channels!
Old 06/22/2022, 00:41   #28 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Sorry this will be long....

I bought this bot because I wanted AFK level while at work and away from home. Have a rather high end computer and feel embarrassed to play such a crappy and clearly mobile game but hell I'm a botter at heart and need something running in the background to feel good about myself. This bot has taken me from paragon 12 to paragon 30 pretty damn quickly. Kryo has been very responsive daily with any issues that happen and has put out a new version every day for as long as I've been in their discord. I highly suggest anyone thinking about buying this to join the discord and check it out. This is a pixel bot so there is always the expectation that things won't always work 100% the way you want them to on every computer but once you get it going, boy does it get the job done. Right now the main feature is the ability to AFK rifts. I have over 3000 unspent points towards my battlepass and can probably jump a hell of a lot of paragon levels quickly by spending them but currently just letting them stock up. I absolutely would NEVER give blizzard a god damn dime for this game but I felt great paying this dev to bot this piece of crap game. This is the absolutely only reason I will continue to play DI on my phone when I have time. Doing rifts is absolutely boring and this bot does it for you. Dev has big plans for the future and I love everything that has been discussed so far. Don't expect this to be like an injected bot with flawless pathing but do expect to be able level up super damn fast. Can't wait for this to support solo rifting but currently the main priority is to ensure that the bot can path well and handle most situations and game changes.

I can understand why some people may have posted negative feelings towards this project before now as this was clearly in the beta stage when it was first posted. With that being said the dev has stayed true to his word and pushed this bots potential way up super fast. The community itself has been great at helping each other and the majority of the issues have been based on people refusing to follow the set up guides and providing almost no details to help them. I assume the majority of this is due to language barriers. I suggest buying the bot and sitting in the discord and reading other peoples comments for a few days so you get a good feeling for what you need to do. It's pretty plug-and-play now. It appears he also has other projects with a few other games and those members all seem pleased to. Unlike other projects you get access to all the discords once you buy one of the bots EVEN WITHOUT ACTIVATING. This means you can sit on your subscription at 30 days and not lose any time until you decide you're ready. I sat for 10 days listening to all the user feedback before finally activating.

I am not one to normally post reviews but this project has earned my time to give something back. I currently have my barb running and am on my phone doing the story on more accounts to get ready to start running the bot on them. I assume blizzard is going to continue to milk this cash cow so may as well have some accounts leveled up in their world to see if I want to devote more time into it in the future. So far very pleased with how this is going. Feel free to reach out to me or reply to this post and I'll provide more details. You can find me in the discord also.
Old 06/22/2022, 01:42   #29 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Works as expected

Honestly, the bot does what it says. It took me probably 30 minutes to get the settings right after setting it up but I’ve watched it complete many rifts now without issue. Could it use some additions like salvage option? Absolutely. But if you set it up with all the settings they say to set and have screenshotted, it works fine. Also it clearly states it’s in beta. I’m happy with my purchase.
Old 06/22/2022, 14:43   #30 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Works very good for me.

Runs very smooth in Rifts and the Team is very helpful.
There are a few updates everyday and it works better and better.