Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Diablo 4
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Avoid the D4 Orion bot. Facts inside.

Discussion on Avoid the D4 Orion bot. Facts inside. within the Diablo 4 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Avoid the D4 Orion bot. Facts inside.

I used the program for a week and it was an absolute nightmare. Some fanboys will pop up to defend it that are kissing up to the devs or discord admins but I will lay the facts here so you can look at it objectively.

1. You must change your entire PC to chinese. Everything.
2. It only runs on windows 10 and barely.
3. Saw over a dozen blue screens in a week between myself and the verified chat.
4. I ran every single dungeon routine and not ONE of them runs a dungeon completely/correctly. More often than not it teleports out or crashes.
5. The prior version of this, Pineapple, was mass banned so you can believe the days are numbered.
6. The error messages are all in broken english and difficult to make any sense of.
7. They get you to disable absolutely every security measure on your PC and then install generic, awful chinese antivirus to block windows from trying to turn back on. *** knows what that **** did to my laptop.

If you bring up any of these valid points more than once in discord, they'll ban you.

I have been using bots etc since UO assist in the 90s. This is the worst piece of trash I have ever seen in my life.

You're welcome.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/31/2023, 02:55   #2
dotCom

elite*gold: 12455
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,421
Arrow Main -> Diablo 4

#moved
Old 07/31/2023, 03:23   #3

Jesus, you must be annoying like hell.
Ofc they ban or kick u if you being annoying like hell and dont listen to anything or make a support ticket.

1. Wrong, you need to change Program Language and Region to chinese. Everything else stays English on your PC. (in other words 90% is still english, 10% chinese) And you can still run your game in English.

2. It runs perfectly on Win10. I have no issues running it for hours and even streamed and proofed that.

Windows 11 is surely a issue tho.

3. Windows 11 again, everything is fine on Windows 10.

4. What did u run then? All dungeon i tested he cleared fully except the bosses at the end because its a waste of time (and its set off by default, u can choose to do that).

5. True

6. True

7. Are u serious? Most of Hacks/Bots u have to make a exclusion for it. You must be joking atm or you have no clue what you are talking about.

Your "Valid Points" were complaining and not listening and not letting you help.
Old 07/31/2023, 06:33   #4

xyz
Old 07/31/2023, 12:20   #5

elite*gold: 120
Thank you for your great feedback ghostface. Great feedback like you always gave on discord, it's really useful.

Have a good one dude!
Old 08/11/2023, 12:24   #6

Thanks for the feedback brother
Old 10/02/2023, 10:05   #7

> 1. You must change your entire PC to chinese. Everything.

you mean i have to buy my pc parts shipped from china or what? xD
Old 10/20/2023, 10:53   #8

Agreed I've been trying for days with there support to get this work. The agent trying barely replies back if so copy and pasted sentences on what to try even though you just said you tried it.

I do have windows 11 and until reading this no one mentioned anything about it not working.

I wish people made working bots like they use to back in the Ultima Online days
Old 10/27/2023, 21:17   #9

I got banned using it and they keep saying blaming me that I didnt follow instrcutions when I did. Lots of bans in their discord channel
Old 04/24/2024, 22:19   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeshiv View Post
I got banned using it and they keep saying blaming me that I didnt follow instrcutions when I did. Lots of bans in their discord channel
If this was during v1, yes there were some issues.

However I've been using the updated v2 for a solid 6 months and have had only minor issues that usually got fixed pretty quickly, I have access to the ban logs on their discord and there's been a miraculous 0 reported bans since the release of v2.

https://tinypic.host/image/Screenshot-20240424-161459-Discord.DjQ3Jz
Old 04/24/2024, 22:27   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
If this was during v1, yes there were some issues.

However I've been using the updated v2 for a solid 6 months and have had only minor issues that usually got fixed pretty quickly, I have access to the ban logs on their discord and there's been a miraculous 0 reported bans since the release of v2.

It's April 2024. Nobody is playing diablo4 anymore

And yes, lots of people were banned in season 1 using Orion. There were many message sin their discord
Old 04/24/2024, 22:38   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeshiv View Post
It's April 2024. Nobody is playing diablo4 anymore

And yes, lots of people were banned in season 1 using Orion. There were many message sin their discord

Debatable, ever since it's addition to Xbox gamepass there's been a good boost and with the highly anticipated release of season 4 should be in interesting
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20240424_163441_Chrome.jpg (152.7 KB, 72 views)
Old 05/03/2024, 04:18   #13

if anyone is curious

d4 orion "works". havent been banned yet. doesn't seem like anyone has been banned in a while (several months)
You do not need to change your language anymore. Feels a little sketch to disable UaC however
I haven't optimized settings and done extensive testing, however based on some results, here is what I've experienced so far:

-it has NM dungeons, vaults, campaign, etc. Lots of basic features.

-Loot filter seems fine, but some of it is in Chinese. Needs work and is also a little buggy. Sometimes when looking for affixes for certain items, they don't show up.

-language barrieer of chinese translated to english is confusing quite a bit. not sure why this hasn't been translated properly yet

-Combat in higher tier vaults/dungeons: Here the bot lacks the most. Doesn't evade dangerous mob abilities often at all. Struggles to do sensible combat like using evasion key, dashing to safe spots, and generally just looks lost unless your character blows up mobs extremely well and has very sustainable defense/resists.

-Combat in lower tiers, leveling early, helltides: seems like it can do this okay, not efficiently, but still functional especially if you're well geared.

-Classes: I haven't tried all the classes much at all besides Rogue. It seems to be missing skill/ability logic for the rogue. For example, most rogues use combo points in ther kit, and the bot fails to charge up combo points before unleashing abilities. This seems more functional in the twisting blades rogue build, but builds like rapid fire, barrage, or ranged in general, the bot struggles heavily.

I could keep going on, but that's the gist of it. Will test more, but for the most part the bot doesn't fulfill much. It needs a lot of work and hopefully the devs don't sit comfortably collecting money and not looking to improve features and logic. At the very least, they seem prompt on keeping things updated and will help you if you need support with figuring out the bot.

in comparison to something like RoS bot on d3, you won't find anything like it on Orion. It doesn't even get close to what RoS bot was like, but maybe down the line Orion can improve to be like RoS.

edit: also, results my vary greatly based on what class you play and what build you use. idk if people are having a lot of success on other classes because the community is really small.
Old 05/12/2024, 00:19   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post

Debatable, ever since it's addition to Xbox gamepass there's been a good boost and with the highly anticipated release of season 4 should be in interesting
this playercount is fake d4 dont shares their playernumbers
so this site only guesses
Old 06/03/2024, 09:01   #15

Diablo 4 player base is much much lower than that, got banned 1 season for bug using I didn't even had time to use orion