Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Diablo 4
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diablo 4 AI Bots

Discussion on Diablo 4 AI Bots within the Diablo 4 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diablo 4 AI Bots

How safe are all these AI Bots that I am seeing pop up? With it not directly hooking into the game are they pretty much safe from ban unless you get reported by players or do they still come with detek risk? Interested in a few of them for the auto-skill rotation so I can take a break from mashing buttons, but would rather not risk account if its super risky.

Been using an ACR for FFXIV for years without issue, but unsure how Blizzard treats it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2023, 20:51   #2
eager to elevate

Received Thanks: 2,791
If it doesnt hook into game then there shouldnt be any risk using it. Just dont get catched beeing afk and not responding to anything.

Like always, never knows what could happen and when it does.
Old 06/08/2023, 01:05   #3

AI nor not, warden is active, so an automated bot good luck...
Old 06/09/2023, 08:18   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbuddy06 View Post
How safe are all these AI Bots that I am seeing pop up? With it not directly hooking into the game are they pretty much safe from ban unless you get reported by players or do they still come with detek risk? Interested in a few of them for the auto-skill rotation so I can take a break from mashing buttons, but would rather not risk account if its super risky.

Been using an ACR for FFXIV for years without issue, but unsure how Blizzard treats it.
When it comes to AI bots in games, their safety and the risk of detection or banning can vary depending on several factors. While I can provide some general information, please note that specific details may vary depending on the game and its policies.

Firstly, it's important to understand that using any kind of third-party software or bot in a game can come with risks. Game developers typically have rules and terms of service that prohibit the use of unauthorized software or automation tools. If you're caught using such tools, there is a chance that your account could be banned or penalized.

That being said, AI bots that do not directly hook into the game and instead rely on image recognition or other external cues tend to be considered safer compared to injectable bots. These types of bots usually observe the game screen and mimic human actions based on pre-programmed instructions. They generally do not interact with the game's code directly, which can make them harder to detect.

However, it's important to keep in mind that game developers are continuously improving their detection systems to identify and combat cheating or unfair gameplay. While AI bots may be harder to detect, there is still a risk involved, especially if other players report suspicious behavior.

To minimize the risk, you should consider a few things:

Research the specific game's policies: Familiarize yourself with the game's terms of service and rules regarding third-party software. Some games explicitly forbid any kind of automation, while others may have more relaxed policies.

Choose reputable and well-known bot providers: If you decide to use an AI bot, opt for providers with a good reputation and a track record of safety. Popular botting communities often have user reviews and feedback that can help you make a more informed decision.

Use caution and moderation: Even if you choose a relatively safe bot, it's essential to exercise caution and moderation. Using a bot excessively or engaging in obvious automated behavior increases the likelihood of detection and raises the risk to your account.

Remember, using AI bots or any kind of automation tool in games carries inherent risks. It's always best to weigh the potential benefits against the potential consequences and make an informed decision based on your own judgment and the specific circumstances.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/09/2023, 10:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrYoHaX View Post
When it comes to AI bots in games, their safety and the risk of detection or banning can vary depending on several factors. While I can provide some general information, please note that specific details may vary depending on the game and its policies.

Firstly, it's important to understand that using any kind of third-party software or bot in a game can come with risks. Game developers typically have rules and terms of service that prohibit the use of unauthorized software or automation tools. If you're caught using such tools, there is a chance that your account could be banned or penalized.

That being said, AI bots that do not directly hook into the game and instead rely on image recognition or other external cues tend to be considered safer compared to injectable bots. These types of bots usually observe the game screen and mimic human actions based on pre-programmed instructions. They generally do not interact with the game's code directly, which can make them harder to detect.

However, it's important to keep in mind that game developers are continuously improving their detection systems to identify and combat cheating or unfair gameplay. While AI bots may be harder to detect, there is still a risk involved, especially if other players report suspicious behavior.

To minimize the risk, you should consider a few things:

Research the specific game's policies: Familiarize yourself with the game's terms of service and rules regarding third-party software. Some games explicitly forbid any kind of automation, while others may have more relaxed policies.

Choose reputable and well-known bot providers: If you decide to use an AI bot, opt for providers with a good reputation and a track record of safety. Popular botting communities often have user reviews and feedback that can help you make a more informed decision.

Use caution and moderation: Even if you choose a relatively safe bot, it's essential to exercise caution and moderation. Using a bot excessively or engaging in obvious automated behavior increases the likelihood of detection and raises the risk to your account.

Remember, using AI bots or any kind of automation tool in games carries inherent risks. It's always best to weigh the potential benefits against the potential consequences and make an informed decision based on your own judgment and the specific circumstances.
Thank your ChatGPT for this thorough analysis.
Thanks
18 Users
Old 06/14/2023, 20:00   #6

elite*gold: 304
kryo got banwave yesterday everyone who used it got ban.

just saying
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/14/2023, 20:34   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphr0 View Post
kryo got banwave yesterday everyone who used it got ban.

just saying
makes his chatgpt response up above even funnier
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/16/2023, 12:49   #8

Not safe, at all. There was a banwave and most of the "AI" bot users got banned.
Old 06/17/2023, 04:55   #9

Quote:
and what makes your bot so better and safer than pixel bots? warden will recognize your kind of bot or the new one from ros-bot, even faster than the pixel bots.
Old 06/17/2023, 14:42   #10

elite*gold: 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravestarr1701 View Post
and what makes your bot so better and safer than pixel bots? warden will recognize your kind of bot or the new one from ros-bot, even faster than the pixel bots.
You ask me a question and also create your own answer in it.

the reason is simple but people who use pixel or ai bot dont get it since they dont understand the way the titan is made.

It is a principle as old as the WoW bots, i am a veteran in wow botting and we use injection bot for many years. It is the same principle, the warden cannot detect because you bypass it and you monitor it. the pixel bot cannot monitor the activity of the warden , they are totally running blind without anti detection tools.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2023, 15:47   #11

Quote:
You ask me a question and also create your own answer in it.

the reason is simple but people who use pixel or ai bot dont get it since they dont understand the way the titan is made.

It is a principle as old as the WoW bots, i am a veteran in wow botting and we use injection bot for many years. It is the same principle, the warden cannot detect because you bypass it and you monitor it. the pixel bot cannot monitor the activity of the warden , they are totally running blind without anti detection tools.

Titan has many anti-detection tools monitoring the warden all day to make sure its as safe as it can be for the users of it and will shut down if Titan detects something different, investigation from the developer will be made and changes will be apply in the bypass method.

Titan is the safest bot. But nothing is 100% safe, as we all know.

I never understood why people use pixelbot at all since they provide no anti-detection at all , its a gamble to use any pixelbot. Atleast when you use Titan there is a lot time put in protecting the users from a detection.
well we will see.

i've been following bots for a long time and have done a lot of bidding myself, for example in wow. but one thing is a fact, in wow unlocker bots were far from safer than pixel bots. bots like hyperelk were 100% undetected during the years, whereas unlockers were not.

but i like to be surprised.
Old 06/20/2023, 08:07   #12

Maybe ChatGPT can write a safer bot ; p
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/20/2023, 17:50   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravestarr1701 View Post
well we will see.

i've been following bots for a long time and have done a lot of bidding myself, for example in wow. but one thing is a fact, in wow unlocker bots were far from safer than pixel bots. bots like hyperelk were 100% undetected during the years, whereas unlockers were not.

but i like to be surprised.
They're not safer by any means, they could easily be detected (as they were back in 2016 with the botting apocalypse), but they're just less attractive to Blizzard as their capabilities are limited as opposed to what memory bots and unlockers can do, which is using protected functions, so when it comes to detection it's harder to detect most memory and unlockers, they just focus 99% of their efforts on them because they're usually used for farming and other economy exploits. Pixel bots for rotations are good, but not enough for Blizzard to shift their focus to them, as Blizzard's primary focus is not rotation bots. Unlockers themselves tend to get focused since the majority of them offer APIs to make farming bots and various other things that affect the economy of the game; pixel farm bots, on the other hand, get clipped regularly by Blizzard, so no, Pixels are not persay safer, but they're less focused on when it comes to just being for combat rotations since they're not really game breaking, and there is many disabled people that use them to get enjoyment out of the game.
Old 06/22/2023, 01:54   #14

Used KRYO and got banned, anyone else have any decent recommendations?
Old 06/22/2023, 22:52   #15

Any good Diablo bots yet?