Actually, first time playing Diablo, and I was pretty surprised.
Tried all classes which were available, and my end choice was the rogue. (couldn't choose necromancer yet)
I'm pretty happy with my purchase, and I'm looking forward to the release!
It is a good game for casual players. But the grind within game doesn't seem worth it. We don't what end game is going to look like but I can bet the end game maybe weak. Its better than D3. Diablo 2R in my opinion is better. I'm big fan of Diablo. Diablo 2 is still the best. The grind for items felt more valuable. It always felt good when you find Uniques or Runes. D4 items off the back are finding uniques and just doesn't feel good. Overall, The game will do good and wasn't build for old school players but new players.
Would be pretty decent if they didn’t try to copy bs lost ark mmorpg features such as raids and rewards/skill points hidden behind exploration.
Skill tree is still oversimplified, but definitely improved compared to d3, no set items (yay!) and the campaign so far is really fun and enjoyable. It’s nowhere near how it could have been if they keep it as a normal arpg, but pretty happy with it so far (especially compared to my expectations as we know blizzard loves makin bad decisions in the last couple years, could have been lot worse).
Skills are not balanced at all, but they have 3 months to fix that, overall i think it’s worth a try for everyone who likes the title.
Actually, first time playing Diablo, and I was pretty surprised.
Tried all classes which were available, and my end choice was the rogue. (couldn't choose necromancer yet)
I'm pretty happy with my purchase, and I'm looking forward to the release!
Haven't taken track on how much it used on my end, but my wild guess would be it depends on what resolution you chose. I played on WQHD and it was totally fine with a stable frame rate.
I had a lot of fun in the few hours I had time to test it. I made it to level 25 as a necromancer and will definitely play it when it releases.
It was awesome. Rogue was decent, but Necro was better. Druid was sick too. Love the ability tree and the ability to change skills/upgrades on the fly. Looking forward to June!
Would be pretty decent if they didn’t try to copy bs lost ark mmorpg features such as raids and rewards/skill points hidden behind exploration.
Skill tree is still oversimplified, but definitely improved compared to d3, no set items (yay!) and the campaign so far is really fun and enjoyable. It’s nowhere near how it could have been if they keep it as a normal arpg, but pretty happy with it so far (especially compared to my expectations as we know blizzard loves makin bad decisions in the last couple years, could have been lot worse).
Skills are not balanced at all, but they have 3 months to fix that, overall i think it’s worth a try for everyone who likes the title.
to talk about the balance, which class is the most powerful for now?
[Selling] Saitou Lol Boosting | 8+Y Player Experience | 5+Y Boosting Experience EUW,EUNE,TR,RU 10/06/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Are you tired of being stuck at your rank so soon til the end of the season?
Well here is your solution... Me!
I have 8 years of experience in League of Legends and I have experience as a booster on and off for 5 years now.
I'm currently Diamond 3 on EUW and I've hit Masters this season and been High Diamond for 5 years now.
Saitou - Summoner Stats - League of Legends
[Selling] Saitou Lol Boosting | 8+Y Player Experience | 5+Y Boosting Experience EUW,EUNE,TR,RU 10/05/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Are you tired of being stuck at your rank so soon til the end of the season?
Well here is your solution... Me!
I have 8 years of experience in League of Legends and I have experience as a booster on and off for 5 years now.
I'm currently Diamond 3 on EUW and I've hit Masters this season and been High Diamond for 5 years now.
Saitou - Summoner Stats - League of Legends
currency sellers forum created, share your experience! 09/22/2008 - Main - 7 Replies Eng:
We've just created a currency seller forum where you can share your experiences with currency and powerleveling providers. Feel free to post your own review.
Ger:
Wir haben soeben ein currency seller forum erstellt wo ihr eure Erfahrungen über die verschiedenen Providern austauschen könnt.
Currency Sellers - elitepvpers